So in the past I have taken and dealt with steroids , 1st time I took dbol and annavar, both pills. Then just recently I just finished my cycle and I injected this time with test ethanate. My buddy took the same but midway through he took a different one which was a mix of various tests and he got much bigger then me and we roughly ate the same amount and I worked out as hard as I could and so did he. So I would like the perfect stack and combination of pills and injectables or even if its just an injectable, Im looking for one that doesn't hurt everytime I inject and I mean like hardcore painful where im injecting everyother day because the guy who sold me mine said that there was one like that because obviously no matter what you inject it will hurt where you injected. I am 5'10, 163-169 lbs (my weight fluctuates way too much lol) and 20 yrs old. I was a very skinny kid and without steroids I eat so ****ing much but could never retain the weight. So im looking for the perfect combination of steroids that can help me bulk up a lot and also gain lots of muscle ofc. I plan on bulking up until I reach my goal weight and then cutting from there but if theres anyway I can bulk and cut at the same time, ofc Id like that.

Thanks