Stats:
38 y/o
working out serious for several years
6' 190lbs
I am on my first cycle now. 1 month in to a 500/week cyp cycle. I am eating great and work out as hard as I can. The only thing I can say is that as of now my back and face are braking out like crazy. Strength wise I have noticed that the weight I can normally lift using my pre-workout I can now lift without using it. Basically 10 to 15 pounds more. Not much but... The thing is I am constantly tired No matter how much sleep I get. I am getting 8 to 9 hours a night. Take a bunch of protein and a good vitamen pack. I am not getting the "great feeling" I hear everyone talk about at all. Havne't noticed any size gain or more enrgy at all. I am hoping it all will kick in soon, Kinda getting worried... I did start taking an AI about a week ago just to make sure I am good not because any bad sides. But, thats when my back and face started to break out. Not sure if its the test or the AI thats making me break out...
I have had a good diet for years now. I am sure I can always add more carbs here and there. But, I am good with it I all I think...I know it may be early in the cycleand everyone is different just hoping to get the good feeling and not be so tired all the time. I do a 2 days on 1 day off workout cycle due to my work schedule. any help please...