Spintix is offline Junior Member

Avoid alcohol with gyno?

I am trying to reverse a small case of gyno that I got after my last cycle of test prop(about a dime sized lump in each nipple) and not very painful unless they get hit hard by something or have weight on them. I am in college and I am wondering if I should avoid alcohol at all costs in this time of trying to reverse this case. thank you for your time.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Yes, avoid it.

Iv'e also stopped taking tribulus, horny goat weed, and D-aspartic acid during my pct and thinking about dropping ZMA as well in hopes to not aggravate it. Please let me know if it is necessary to stop taking these products.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Stop taking all that crap except maybe zma (zinc may actually help) and try not to drink as well. What are you using to reverse it?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    Stop taking all that crap except maybe zma (zinc may actually help) and try not to drink as well. What are you using to reverse it?
    I'm currently in my fourth week of pct. using clomid at 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex at 40/40/40/40 (instead of 40/40/20/20). I was told to just use nolvadex at 40 ed for as long as it takes but I am waiting for Raloxifene to get back in stock on arr so that I can use that instead. I ordered letro but I haven't touched it because I was told to avoid it. However, Iv'e seen a lot of posts about success with letro despite the side effect of destroying sex drive.
    Last edited by Spintix; 08-20-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Thread Information