Let me give you the background.

36 years old
173 lbs
12%bf
Working out for 4 years
Diet is clean as all hell

This is my 3rd cycle same as the first 2. 375mg of Sust/wk one shot/wk and .5mg of Tren shot e3d. First 2 cycles were amazing no sides and Libido was off the hook. I also had that f everyone attitude and it felt so good. My second cycle had gone a bit longer than it should have 20 wks. Around wk 18 my morning wood started going away. PCT was HCG generate and Nolva started 3 wks after my last shot of sust. Finished the tren a wk earlier. PCT lasted 6 wks. Morning wood came back. Libido was still low but erection was not a problem. I waited another six weeks and have now started this cycle. I am 4 Weeks into it and I am getting frustrated. After the first week morning wood went away. My libido has not returned and I am not getting that killer rush. At week 3 I uped the dose to 500mg. Still no Libido or bad ass rush. I put on some water weight so I started taking PES Erase one cap 3 times a day. Still no morning wood rush or libido What might the problem be?

Same source but the sust keeps falling out. I have had to heat the vial a few times to turn it back into oil. I have ordered another one from another source and have stopped using this one because of that reason. Think it might be under dosed but what about the morning wood? Any advice please.

I am sure I have left out some important info and I apologize for that. please ask questions.