choke artist is offline New Member

Second cycle advice needed! Tell me!

Finished my first cycle, wrapping up my pct.

250 test
    400 eq
    x 8 weeks

Was supposed to go ten but my vials were a ml short. I learned a lot from this cycle and it got me excited for the future. Some people told me this cycle was a waste of time but boy did I get a lot of attention from the ladies. I work in healthcare (mostly women) and EVERY SINGLE DAY i got comments like wow- you're really bulking up- I could feel all the looks and sometimes as many as three in a day saying something.

Now I'm 208 or so in the evenings, almost done with pct and starting to plan my next cycle. Kinda embarrased to admit it but I didn't do very well on cycle. I exercised a lot (and right- olympic lifting and lots of solid compound stuff) but I drank beer every night.

Now I'm ready to stop the booze (already have for ten days.) My next cyle, I want to get big but be very lean at the same time. I'm fairly lean now but I feel like the test gave me a bit of a larger belly ( still have a six pack but my waist is bigger- my pants are tighter around the waist.)

I was thinking of a shorter length tren cycle but I'm wondering if I'd be better off exploring with something less risky. Please give me your thoughts on how to roll next cycle.

Don't flame me for drinking all cycle- I realize how dumb it was and I'm excited to see what happens when I don't!

My diet is pretty good- lean and lots of cruciferous vegetables.

Dosages and length of cycle appreciated!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Can you list your stats?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hey no flaming from an old addict but at your age you have more to worry about concerning drinking (drugging) then ruining a cycle. I just have to say, IMOP if you were not training hard on cycle it was probably due to the lady's and mostly the drinking. I don't know. BUT if you gave in to drinking when on cycle you should think hard at that an stop. You will not know it when you cross the line until you have...and then it is a journey back. I have to say that...

For a second cycle stay with test. Raise the dose. You will be surprised at what you can do with Test only. ...crazy mike

6'0" 206, 13-16%bf

Wait. U drink beer every day while on test n u think...the test... made u fat....

Bro. It was the alcohol. Just empty calories setting up camp around ur mid section

Test base only is always good. As long as u eat clean n train mean

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    Wait. U drink beer every day while on test n u think...the test... made u fat....

Bro. It was the alcohol. Just empty calories setting up camp around ur mid section

Test base only is always good. As long as u eat clean n train mean
    Wow, I actually laughed when I read this. Yeah- it was for sure the beer haha. I guess I just love my quality IPAs too much. Doing well now and won't make the same mistake again. Can't believe I thought it was the test...denial I guess haha.

So now I'm thinking that I'll do 500p week of test only- with an AI for ten weeks.

Will I be able to achieve a "hard look" with test only? I'll be grappling a lot so I'll get in good/strength based cardio.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    wonder why Arnold drank beer...

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    He still enjoyed life while bodybuilding. Nothing wrong with occasional.

Thread Information