Aslan is offline New Member

Starting a cycle to build MASS in about 3 months TREN VS DECA, Which one?

Hey fellas,

I've decided to run a cycle in about 3-4 months to build up some good size. As this will be my second cycle ever running testosterone , I'm just a little confused on what I should run, the cycle length, dosage amounts and how often I should pin etc. Post therapy advice and breakdown is also very much appreciated.

I've only ever been on Test400 before and that was for a total of 3 vials which completed my cycle before starting post therapy which consisted of Nolva. I've been training for about 8 years on and off and have been consistent for about 3 years. I'm 27 years old, 6' and weigh in at 175 lbs at the moment. I made some good gains from the t400 cycle (gained about 20 lbs, eating 2600-3000 cals) and although I'm back to the same weight right now, I'm definitely more lean, with more muscle definition, as I started reducing my caloric intake (about 1600-1800 cals) a few weeks before I started on the last vial.

deca VS tren and if I do decide to go with deca is it better to stack with test e as I would with the tren? Would cycling anything else be more beneficial? Just trying to get an idea of what I would like to cycle through other peoples experiences with advice coming from more experienced people. Your help is greatly appreciated, Thank you!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    How about another another test cycle? Maybe at best toss in an oral kickstart?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    agree with lunk

test e 500-600mg for 12 weeks
    dbol 30mg day for 4 weeks

and of course, AI, PCT, HCG

Thread Information