Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hazard

Thread: First Cycle, Any Beef?

jimmirigger is offline New Member

First Cycle, Any Beef?

Whats up guys?

I've decided to start my first cycle pretty soon here, I'm 26 years old and been working out seriously for about six years now, i'm 6'2 190lbs. my whole family is pretty small, I'm the biggest guy believe it or not but I want to get bigger, my goals with this cycle is to put on some serious mass. I'm thinking of running deca , dbol , and test, any suggestions toward my dosages would be appreciated as well as information on injecting. I've watched a few videos and plan on injecting just above my glute but do I really need to try and draw blood to see if I've hit a vein? they say do it in the videos but any video i've seen of someone actually taking steroids they just insert the needle, inject and pull out. anyway, here's what I plan on stacking;

300mg deca inject per week, 10 weeks
    335mg test cyp inject per week, 12 weeks
    20mg dbol oral per day. (10mg morning 10mg night) 8 weeks

the reason for the inconsistency with the amount of weeks is because I was told I should try and run my test two weeks longer than deca and the dbol is 8 weeks supply unless i drop down to 10mg a day

thanks in advance for any advice or comments

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    First off..... You're at the right place.

It looks like you have done SOME homework..... Just not enough.

For a first cycle I like to recommend just testosterone . When you have 3 compounds going - it's hard for you to know what each compound is doing. You don't want to get into the habit of injecting a bunch of shit just because they have different names and they're supposed to get you big. Here's a simple recommendation......

1-12 500mgs test e or cyp

I'm not entirely opposed to running dbol also for a first go so Long as its limited to 4 weeks. The test will be kicking in around the 4 week mark so after that I'd say let the test do the work and really pay attention to your body.

Deca is a 19-nor...... It's a different class of compound with different side effects. I'd save that for a second cycle - this way you'll know how you're reacting compared to a test only cycle. It makes pin pointing issues an causes easier.

You need to do some research on pct (post cycle therapy ) - you'll want to restore your test levels to as close to normal as you can. I won't outline anything here for you - ill let you get started on that and come back here when you do the research.

Also look up aromatase inhibitors...... You'll need these incase you have any estrogen related issues.

All in all - you're on the right path...... Just do some more research if you want to do this successfully.

~Haz~
    Brads_12 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Another thing...... Everyone is different. You may have friends that use aas and have recommended this cycle...... Idunno. Just remember tho..... Just because 1, 2, or even 10 guys don't have a problem doesn't mean you won't. If you want the best info regarding the safe usage of aas...... Listen to the guys here
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Solid advice..

Regarding aspirating, it only takes a moment and can help ensure you don't inject into your bloodstream, which is not healthy at all and has potential to cause a lot of damage.

After injecting, put your thumb and pointer finger at the base of the syringe and plunger and pull back until you see either a bubble (good) or blood (bad). Don't panic if you see blood, just pull out and pick a new spot. It will happen once and a while.

Good luck.

jimmirigger is offline New Member
    thanks for the great advice guys.
    I've read that you should try running test alone your first cycle and after seeing this I think I am going to try it except with a dbol for four weeks.
    Hazard how many mg of dbol do you think I should take a day if I'm only using it for a 4 week duration?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    500mgs test weekly will provide insane gains if your diet and training are dialed in for a first cycle. Save the other compounds for when you need then dude. You can physically only grow so much in a 12 week timeframe. So you could take 5 compounds or one.

Personally my Advice is to stick with test only first cycle. But if
    You are bent on a dbol kicker I would do 30mg daily and after a couple weeks *if* everything is cool bump it 10 or so. I have cycled many times and 30-40 dbol as a kicker still works good.

Thread Information