johon6 is offline New Member

First cycle of anything ever ! advice n a few questions !

trained on and off for the last 20 years, never had a physique as such except in my early to mid 20's ( i'm now 34 )
    i've toyed with the idea of using steroids for years, and finally i thought i'll give it a go

1 thing, i'll never be able to Pin ! and i know it
    anyway !
    All i'm using is Avavar and it's an 8 week cycle, 50mg a day, then been told as of week 6, start using nolvadex

i wanna drop bodyfat,
    im 34 probably the best part of about 25% BF, and weigh 250lb
    i train hard and always have done, But only in the last few months have i decided to clean up my eating habits
    and decide i want rid of the fat
    what i'm after, is is there anything else that i need to take to help the live whilst i'm On this little cycle ?

sme of you will smash me maybe for this comment, but we all gotta start somewher !

anyone that can help, i'm on ya debt !

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Anavar only can still be very suppressive on your natty testosterone levels . I would spend time in the nutrition section and skip the cycle if your not interested in using test as a base.

Ginger84 is offline Junior Member

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hit the diet section mate the guy's there will help with the bf they know there stuff and a oral only is not a good idea the gains will go as quick as they came not worth it + it will be suppressive to your own natty test not good

tbh clarky, reading on here, and the studies that Most if not all gains gained by anavar stay when off cycle,

can test be taken orally ? or is this a pinning thing only ?

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johon6 View Post
    tbh clarky, reading on here, and the studies that Most if not all gains gained by anavar stay when off cycle,

can test be taken orally ? or is this a pinning thing only ?
    Test can be taken orally, but everybody will beg you not to as it is extremely toxic.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by JackedJesse

Test can be taken orally, but everybody will beg you not to as it is extremely toxic.
    What oral test is extremely toxic?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    What oral test is extremely toxic?
    From what I understand, Methyltest is very hepatoxic, and test undecanoate is not nearly as hepatoxic, but still toxic. In short term cycles like 4-8 weeks, I cant imagine there would be much damage with a moderately dosed oral test. But, everyone is different I suppose and the only way to tell is by trying it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by JackedJesse

From what I understand, Methyltest is very hepatoxic, and test undecanoate is not nearly as hepatoxic, but still toxic. In short term cycles like 4-8 weeks, I cant imagine there would be much damage with a moderately dosed oral test. But, everyone is different I suppose and the only way to tell is by trying it.
    Methyl test is really short acting and not very anabolic , it would be an extremely poor choice as a test replacement (apart from its high toxicity, you are right) and is mostly used I believe as a pre workout aggressor, in the same vein as Halo.

Oral Test undecoanate (andriol ) isn't toxic and is still used in some places for TRT. The problem with this is that it needs to be ingested several times a day, several pills each time, to try and get anywhere near high enough and stable enough test levels. It is also ridiculously expensive compared to injectable test.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Tnatious is offline Associate Member
    If you are set on avoiding injecting testosterone look into testosterone gel or cream!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Methyl test is really short acting and not very anabolic , it would be an extremely poor choice as a test replacement (apart from its high toxicity, you are right) and is mostly used I believe as a pre workout aggressor, in the same vein as Halo.

Oral Test undecoanate (andriol) isn't toxic and is still used in some places for TRT. The problem with this is that it needs to be ingested several times a day, several pills each time, to try and get anywhere near high enough and stable enough test levels. It is also ridiculously expensive compared to injectable test.
    Thanks for clarifying bud

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Why no injections?

Get real man, if you want to juice that's the only way. It's just the way it is

If you don't want to inject, don't waste your time & find another hobby. Women can pull off Var only cycles due to their very low tolerance compared to men.

GL man

so if injecting is the only way ! why are there so many oral anabolics available !? not meant to sound questioning, just a question dude ?

Quote Originally Posted by johon6 View Post
    so if injecting is the only way ! why are there so many oral anabolics available !? not meant to sound questioning, just a question dude ?
    Why is crack available? There's always a market for different drugs. But is it safe and optimal? No.

I plan on injecting, but my first cycle might be var also. Most dont recommend it, but theres lots of people who think its a fine choice. Refer to Jason Blahas video on anavar only as a first cycle.

probuild42 is offline Member
    It took a lot of convincing myself that the pros of injectables far out way the cons of orals. Research, research, research and you will find the answer. Pretty much everthing I have read advise oral only cycles are bad. Very Toxic.

I personally dont plan on ever using orals. I have delt with a lot of pricks in my life, one more little prick didn't hurt that bad!

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    When I was young, I had a cousin who was diabetic, I would watch him inject himself and I would about freak, I always said if I became that way I would just die.

Later on in life I developed some wicked allergies, I was taking upwards of 20 pills a day just to function, the side effects where not that great. I told the doc, I need off the pills or I have to find a new area of the country to live in, so I went on shots. I had my wife give me the shots for 4 years, twice a week, it was a pain, she got tired of doing it, so sometimes she would rush it etc.

Long story short, I eventually found out I had low T, I tried to go for the cream, insurance wouldn't' cover it so I had to opt for the needle. I was driving to the doc once a week, and long term with my job and travel it wasn't going to get the job done, and I didn't want to be dependent on the wife to inject me. So it was time to nut up and learn, and I did.

Even when you **** up and it hurts, it only hurts for a little bit and it's not like you got shot with a gun.

Don't be a ***** and pin it, it's really really easy, I experience 0 pain with my injections, some of which are pushing 1.5 cc's of volume now. If it bothers you that bad practice with allergy needles in your quads, and do something simple like Vitamin B12 injections, just get used to it, it's damned easy.

If you know someone that knows how to do it, have them teach you. I eventually learned where not to stick and where to stick to avoid areas that hurt and areas that bleed, now it's just routine, stick and move, big ass deal.

I won't be doing orals, I like my liver too much. Like someone else said, man up and needle it or find a new hobby, it's not that bad. Actually I'll say it feels good, the sense of accomplishment of going from being so damn afraid of something to it becoming routine feels good, I conquered a fear, no, I dominated that bitch. Now when someone see's my big ass needle they are like holy shit man, I'm like yea I know, I'm a bad ass (but secretly it's really no big deal at all).

Thread Information