Hello to all,

I'm 35, 215, 6 feet. I've been off the gym for a year or so and would like to get back in shape, with the help of a cycle. I've been in the gyms for 20 years but dont have much experience in steroid cycle. For the few cycles i have done i havent done things right (dosage, duratio, post cycle etc ...) reason why i would like to get precise infos from you guys.

I am NOT AIMING for massive or big volume gains, i'm looking for lean body mass with minimum weight or volume gains. Im 215, dont mind going 5 to 10 pounds more up to 225, but not more, and would like to lean up all this. I'm aware that a proper diet is necessary.

I started working out 2 weeks ago and was thinking of starting slow with 45 to 60mg of anavar for about 6 to 8 weeks. (i have no problem with going longer, i just read every where not to go longer)

Around the 6th week of anavar, knowing that anavar is very mild, i was thinking of going up a notch, i was thinking of doing 8 weeks of winstrol , oorr sust-clen (with proper diet and cardio)

Once i'll have the proper info from you guys, i will go with questions with port cycle supplements

Thanks for helping me correcting or ajusting ... Im not very use to the site, thus i would like to be answered by mail if you guys dont mind, thanks a million