mehoff88 is offline New Member

1st Cycle, getting massizve migraines working out

New guy here, looking for some help.
    I just started my first cycle of anything ever. I am doing 1cc of Test E per week. I am on my second injection now and everytime I start working out, I get a migraine so bad that
    I cannot continue my workout. The first week I was fine, I felt great and my workouts were fantastic. Now this is happening and I am starting to freak out a little bit.
    I am 30 yrs old, 250lbs(probably 25% body fat from sitting at a desk all day), 6ft 3in tall, and have always been healthy.
    My cycle support is in the mail so as of now I am just doing the Test E from Banner Labs. Injected in the left shoulder the first week and the right shoulder the second week for no particular reason. Has anyone else had bad migraines while working out? Im not saying it is the Test that is doing it but if anyone can give me answers I would sure appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Chad

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Your bodyfat is aweful high and your bloodpressure is probably extremely elevated.

Spawned is offline New Member
    Definitely check your blood pressure. You may have to donate a pint and then tell them you forgot you recently got a tat. Kind of crappy but easy and safe way to lower bp fast.

Thread Information