Ultra7580 is online now New Member

1st real cycle need some help!

Stats
    34yrs old
    5'11. Weight 220
    Bf- 20%ish

I've been training on and off for 14-15 years. I'm currently about 5-7lbs over were I'm normally at.

Goal- 6 mo's 190lbs I want to gain some lean muscle and lose about 20plus lbs.

I'm not going to start til I'm 215lb. I'm going to do some heavy cardio to drop 5 quick.

So here it goes. I'm goig to be taking the following and want some help tweaking for the best results. My diet will be in check.

Hgh- start 2 I'us from1-4weeks then up it .5 a week til I get to 5 I'us total 6-9mos
    T3 or t4 not quite sure yet I will see what's available prob T4 tho. Will start 4 weeks in or so.

What do you guys think of adding primo over test for 12 weeks or so starting at week 12.

Pct will be either clomid or what else I can get.
    Also should I throw in hcg somewhere in there. Say a a couple times a week if I do test. Then get off a couple weeks before the test ends

Alright don't beat me up to bad. I need advice this wi be for a lean/cut. The hgh is will help with the fat loss and a couple injuries.

P0RK CH0P is offline Junior Member
    Do Test over Primo. Test should always be used as a base.

Start hCG from the beginning, and run it the whole cycle not " Then get off a couple weeks before the test ends "

No AI?

Your PCT needs help too.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is a hefty goal, lose 20lbs of fat while adding muscle? I think you need to get your bf down before cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by P0RK CH0P View Post
    Do Test over Primo. Test should always be used as a base.

Start hCG from the beginning, and run it the whole cycle not " Then get off a couple weeks before the test ends "

No AI?

Your PCT needs help too.
    Yea that's what I was thinking of running test instead of primo. I was reading how some people love primo of lean gains that's why I considered it.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    That is a hefty goal, lose 20lbs of fat while adding muscle? I think you need to get your bf down before cycling.
    I don't think losing 3-3.5 lbs a month will be to hard. Especially since my first 12 weeks will be just hgh and t4.

It is when you want to also gain lean muscle. You clearly lack the dedication to the life style and want to use the drugs as a crutch to get in shape.

So your saying I should take the test out. I can. I can just run hgh and t4 to I get down to 200. Then throw in some test for 12 weeks with a proper pct.? Again I'm looking for advice

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    I think you should just diet.

Use steroids to gain muscle once you are in good shape with lower bf%. You risk more side effects like gyno, high blood pressure etc. You should be able to get down to 15% without all the hgh and thyroid drugs unless you have existing hormone or other thyroid deficiencies.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Use steroids to gain muscle once you are in good shape with lower bf%. You risk more side effects like gyno, high blood pressure etc. You should be able to get down to 15% without all the hgh and thyroid drugs unless you have existing hormone or other thyroid deficiencies.
    What he said. If you know how to diet properly and don't mind catabolizing some muscle tissue you could probably drop a sufficient amount of bodyfat in anywhere from 6 months to a year and then build yourself of up from there (with aas if you want).

That's the plan. I'm hoping the hgh can help with some injuries. I'd be able to train harder. It's not just for weight loss. It's quite expensive I wouldn't use it just to drop some weight.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by JackedJesse View Post
    I think you should just diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    What he said. If you know how to diet properly and don't mind catabolizing some muscle tissue you could probably drop a sufficient amount of bodyfat in anywhere from 6 months to a year and then build yourself of up from there (with aas if you want).
    All of the above. I will only add that it seem that your knowledge of the compounds and use of the AI's and your PCT is inadequate for cycling at this time. Diet, lose weight, use cardio, continue to train hard to stay as hard as you can and burn the calories with working out. Keep reading up on everything. Good luck ...crazy mike

Thread Information