Whats going on guys. Ive taken around 5-6 AAS cycles ... over my last one which was 500mg of test e for 15weeks, weeks 1-5 dbol and weeks 11-15 tbol... PCT'd weeks 16-21. But i got bad acne from this one and have been on accutane for over a month .. and accutane ****ing suckss!! So im looking to do just a HGH cycle coming up. Looking to run 10ius (5iu morning, 5iu afternoon) 5days on 2 days off. Im going to plan to do it for 6 months and possibly run it a little bit longer as well.

What are your guys thoughts on this? I would probably run this with a legal test booster such as some tribulus supplement to increase my test levels a bit. Has anyone have any experience and results with this?? Let me know!

Stats:
25 years old, 6'0 215lbs bodyfat 14%, ex pro baseball player and current semi pro athlete. Not looking for my body fat to exactly dip below 8-7% I ideally would like it to sit between 10-12% with strong quality gains that won't disappear like they do on ASS. THanks guys

Oh yea, 12 years experience lifting and athletic training. Currently strength and cond. coach