Hello all! I am 25 years old male
my height 185cm ( 6 feet)
my weight is 94kg (207lbs )
I have around 15%-16% BF (estimated)

I am about to start a new cycle (2nd in 2 years). What I want is to put a lot of muscle and stay as clean as possible. I have been reading around, but I wanted to put a thread so I can get answers (if possible) to my own cycle and plans. This is what I came up with:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The GEAR:

Week 1-12 500mg Test E 2x a week.
Week 1-10 400mg Deca 2x a week.
Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
Week 5-12 Proviron 50mg/day

The AIs:

Week 1-14 0.25mg Arimidex EOD
Week 1-10 Caber 0.25mg 2x a week. (Dostinex)
Week 1-14 hCG 250 iu 2x a week

The PCT:

4 weeks PCT consisting of:
Tamoxifen - 75/50/50/50 daily doasage for week 1/2/3/4
Clomid - 40/20/20/20 daily doasage for week 1/2/3/4

The PCT:

NAC every day 600mg

Here are a few questions I have and I would really appreciate if you guys help me out:

1. I can only find 1mg Arimidex pills so how am I supposed to cut them in 1/4 for the 0.25? Pill cutter? I have never used one that is why I am asking.
2. I really fear gyno a lot and that is why I would like to stay as safe as possible. Is it better to run 0.5mg Arimidex EOD instead of 0.25mg? On the other hand I will incorporate Proviron too so I do not know if gyno will be an issue.
3. I know I am supposed to use Prolactin inhibitors along with Deca/Tren . However Caber is quite pricy (atleast I cannot find cheap ones in my country). Is it necessary to use them when I use Proviron and Arimidex in during the cycle?
4. Do I need something else for the liver?

Now some more thoughts I have on my cycle:
I am not really sure whether to use Deca or not, but I wanted to do a tad bigger and heavier cycle than my first. I wonder if Deca is the best choice - it is a 19-Nor steroid after all and as far as I know need special treatment as far as protection goes. I do not want a deca d*ck too. I would be really glad to hear what you guys think and what possible could replace the Deca for a good mass (if possible lean mass) oriented cycle.

Thank you and I would like to apologize if the thread is in the wrong section of the forum, but I got confused because requests for help are made in every section