Hey guys, first time poster. I can not seem to find anyone having the same issue as me. This is my third cycle I have always aspirated and have never run into issues before with blood in my syringe or anything bad at all with injections. My current cycle I am mixing Tren Ace and Test Prop in the same vial and shooting EoD. For the first 4 weeks I had no issues. I switched between my glutes and quad's rotating around to avoid scar tissue and other complications with injecting too often in the same places. Well I found that my Quads were hurting fairly bad, super sore and do to injecting Eod even with the rotation it was really hurting my lifting performance on my leg days as well as cardio. I have a very physical job in which I must perform and so I decided to only inject in my Glutes.... This was still fine for 3 weeks or so. No issues at all and I am uncertain if all of the aforementioned even correlates. Long story short and to get to my Problem......

The last 4 injections in my left Glute I have drawn blood. Every time I have repinned and been fine. One of the times I got blood twice in my glute so I moved to my Quad again. I have been moving all up and down my glute... really trying not to hit the same spot (granted it is kinda hard to inject back there as a big guy so I do have limited mobility when I reach around). It looks like venal bleeding and appears normal in color (brick red) I was worried I may have an abscess but the blood is a constant color, I have no pain, and there is no swelling or other symptoms of infection or abscess and it has been 2 weeks since the first failed injection. What do you guys think is going on? You think it is just user **** up paired with unluckyness? This is just really unlikely in my mind because I have injected hundreds and hundreds of times without this happening. Any advice I would appreciate and if I left anything our let me know I will answer.

As a note: This is not debilitating I just repin and inject or inject elsewhere but it sure is a pain in the ass. Also; I do not want to waste money on two needles every injection like the guides tell you. I just repin with the same needle. Sure it is a little dull but the pain is worth the money of the needle to me haha.