Hi guys,

First and foremost, have any of you pinned kalp test e before? Did you're packaging look like this? I got 3 bottles, all have the kalpa shrink wrap, looks gtg to me but was hoping to hear from someone else thats used this. Take a look at the pic.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (3).jpeg 
Views:	2708 
Size:	494.5 KB 
ID:	145140

Second, this is my first cycle. I'm 29, bodyweight of 165 at < 10% bf, 5'9". I am absolutely at my genetic potential, although my weight might seem small. I'm a 29 waist, I have a small frame/wrists/calfs. I've been training for years and even was on a powerlifting team recently. My bench is 275, 355 squat and 485 deadlift (raw, more equipped). I've tried HST, linear periodization, starting strength, traditional splits... whenever I weigh past 165 I only get a little stronger but alot fatter, even when balancing my macronutrient ratios perfectly with an all organic diet and setting calorie intake to no more than 1/2lb gain/week. Shit genetics, this is why I'm going for my first cycle.

Plan is your standard 250 twice a week of test e coupled with clomid for pct, HST style every-other-day workout (with more accessory work & longer workouts than when not on gear) and a 4,000 calorie daily intake at a 50/30/20 carb/protein/fat ratio.

Thanks for your help guys.