Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    I am prone to MPB even though no one in my family is, go figure. I have been off an on propecia for about 7 years. On whenever I can afford it off when I can't. Usually try not to stay off longer than a few months because by month threes hair is thinning again.

Ran first cycle dbol 5 weeks, test e 12 weeks. I made sure to have propecia during cycle because of the whole steroids make your hair fall out. Can't really remember if my hair was starting to shed while on cycle but when I started pct my hair was coming out like I had never experienced before. Whenever I combed it or washed it tons of hair came out. Wake up, tons of hair on pillows. Pct I ran for three weeks instead of 4 because I felt great and because of the hair loss I wasn't sure if it was the pct causing it. The shedding of my hair stopped about a moth after my last dose of pct and seems to keep getting better. This is about 2 months after pct.

Pct was clomid and nolva. Was the likely cause one of the pct, a combination if both, or was it after 12 weeks of test my hair just started shedding? I'm thinking pct caused it. Maybe one of the compounds. Any ideas. Will be starting a test deca or t-prop/ npp cycle in about another month or two so I want to try to prevent future hair loss.
    Last edited by ChestNBack; 10-25-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Thread Information