Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 90kg, 6'0, not looking good?

dinogoesrawr is offline Associate Member

90kg, 6'0, not looking good?

Hello all.

I finished a clean bulk about a month ago and have been cutting since.

I'm still 90kg, although look less bloated/leaner then before. I'm 6'0 tall.

My BF can't be too high as in the morning if i breathe in slightly i start to see my abs and the definition too.

However, I really don't look like I'm 90kg. I look still rather 'slim' rather then muscled and I'm not sure why. Perhaps its fat hiding the muscle? Perhaps I've not fined enough muscle? Perhaps I'm just a heavy person? lol

I also don't like the way my stomach sides 'dip inwards' and then back out (look at the sides of the navel area). I'm not sure how to get it so i get a straight line.

Can someone please help me out?

My most recent pic is attached (taken after breakfast/lunch). --> darker skin (because of lighting)
    My pic from June 2013 before I bulked is attached too --> lighter skin.

ps please do not quote this post as i will be deleting the picture once i get replies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90kg, 6'0, not looking good?-diet.png  
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 10-26-2013 at 12:14 PM.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Self conscious? Your BF% is high, you don't look 90KG because of this and that's why you've got the crease around your navel. Stop cutting, Go back to clean bulking with cardio so that you can add some more muscle to your frame. Good articles on diets in the nutrition section and Marcus300 has some great articles on training in the lifting section as well as his diary in the lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Self conscious? Your BF% is high, you don't look 90KG because of this and that's why you've got the crease around your navel. Stop cutting, Go back to clean bulking with cardio so that you can add some more muscle to your frame. Good articles on diets in the nutrition section and Marcus300 has some great articles on training in the lifting section as well as his diary in the lounge.
    Oh not the crease…. i know thats because of his bf.
    I meant the dips on either side like a hour glass shape.
    I'm eating a very clean diet and do cardio but i don't seem to be changing… .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What's the question here? Just how to 'fill the gap'?

Tell us when you ended your most recent cycle and PCT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    What's the question here? Just how to 'fill the gap'?

Tell us when you ended your most recent cycle and PCT?
    I took tamoxifen once a day and 2 x HCG per week for 2 weeks. This was over 2 months ago if I remember correctly. Since then I've just been sticking to natural stuff (diet, supps etC).

The question is why I look crap and what do I do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr View Post
    I took tamoxifen once a day and 2 x HCG per week for 2 weeks. This was over 2 months ago if I remember correctly. Since then I've just been sticking to natural stuff (diet, supps etC).

The question is why I look crap and what do I do about it.
    So you have done something along the lines of

10 weeks cycle with 3 week PCT
    No off time
    10 week cycle with a 2 week PCT

Is this correct? What measurement is your one pill of Tamox?

Have you ever had any bloodwork done? You've essentially shut down your own test production for nearly 5 months and ran a 2week PCT of nolva only.

My advice would have been to follow the sound advice I have previously given you via PM but, as you ignored that here is some new advice.

Go and get your test levels checked at your Drs. Leave the AAS alone, they clearly aren't for you and stop listening to whatever trainers/dealers you have been listening to/paying.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So you have done something along the lines of

10 weeks cycle with 3 week PCT
    No off time
    10 week cycle with a 2 week PCT

Is this correct? What measurement is your one pill of Tamox?

Have you ever had any bloodwork done? You've essentially shut down your own test production for nearly 5 months and ran a 2week PCT of nolva only.

My advice would have been to follow the sound advice I have previously given you via PM but, as you ignored that here is some new advice.

Go and get your test levels checked at your Drs. Leave the AAS alone, they clearly aren't for you and stop listening to whatever trainers/dealers you have been listening to/paying.
    No I just did 1 10 week bulk cycle. I didn't use before that.
    I did go to the doc to check my test levels etc after (blood work came in 4 weeks ago) and it was the same level it was at before I ever cycled (normal). Tests were run twice (1 test, then 2 weeks after another test) because I said I was very concerned and both came back normal.
    Tamoxifen was 20mg per tablet.

Wtf are you going on about? Your cycles are documented on here. You did 10 weeks then claim you did a PCT before jumping straight back on. Or was there no PCT in between and you just did a 20 week cycle?

20mg per day for 2 weeks and your test levels were the same as pre cycle? Then your gear was absolutely complete bunk. Tell me, what were your test levels?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Wtf are you going on about? Your cycles are documented on here. You did 10 weeks then claim you did a PCT before jumping straight back on. Or was there no PCT in between and you just did a 20 week cycle?

20mg per day for 2 weeks and your test levels were the same as pre cycle? Then your gear was absolutely complete bunk. Tell me, what were your test levels?
    Yes but the old PT's gear was fake… so I assumed you only meant 'real gear'. If you mean any gear then yes what you wrote is correct.
    There was PCT and a 1 month gap between both cycles. I didn't jump straight back on no.
    Tamoxifen was 4 weeks sorry (just checked my calender). HCG was 2 weeks.
    I didn't do pre-cycle.

Test levels were 19.2 and 19.4 mg.
    It was 19.2 before either cycle i.e. Jan 2013.
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 10-26-2013 at 09:34 AM.

I think your second set of gear was bunk to else its unlikely you would have recovered with that PCT. But you don't that, same as you don't know if your first set of gear was bunk and you jumped straight back on. I don't believe you've taken any advice from this site so far in view of you running 2 cycles with multiple compounds and having a poor PCT and getting the poor results you have. You have been training less than a year, you should be seeing the best gains you ever have in your first year.

Instead of coming on complaining spend some time reading and formulating a plan. Wanna see what I looked like after my first cycle after taking my advice?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	6397 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	145237

So, either go back through the PM's I sent you and implement t the advice or read the stickies in the nutrition section and post a workout plan in the lifting section.

Edit-that photo is me at 5'11.5 and 87kgs
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I think your second set of gear was bunk to else its unlikely you would have recovered with that PCT. But you don't that, same as you don't know if your first set of gear was bunk and you jumped straight back on. I don't believe you've taken any advice from this site so far in view of you running 2 cycles with multiple compounds and having a poor PCT and getting the poor results you have. You have been training less than a year, you should be seeing the best gains you ever have in your first year.

Instead of coming on complaining spend some time reading and formulating a plan. Wanna see what I looked like after my first cycle after taking my advice?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	6397 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	145237

So, either go back through the PM's I sent you and implement t the advice or read the stickies in the nutrition section and post a workout plan in the lifting section.

Edit-that photo is me at 5'11.5 and 87kgs
    But I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I'm doing why you said. Get off the gear. Do cardio. Eat clean. etc. I'm doing that

Edit: at least you didn't look worse after the cycle… I do.

Edit: at least you didn't look worse after the cycle… I do.
    Because I listened to my advice.

Tell me, what were the macro's for you food over the last 3 days?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Because I listened to my advice.

Tell me, what were the macro's for you food over the last 3 days?
    2,382 calories, 226g carb, 58g fat, 234g protein

And how long has that been consistent and what losses have you had in that time?

How much cardio do you do?

List your lifting regimen and include weight lifted for deadlifts, squats and bench press.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

And how long has that been consistent and what losses have you had in that time?

How much cardio do you do?

List your lifting regimen and include weight lifted for deadlifts, squats and bench press.
    Since I cut that is the diet I have been following to the letter.
    Cardio = 30 mins after weights at speed 6.5 on the treadmill. I brisk walk 30 mins in the morning also before breakfast.

Workout:

Monday : Legs (myself)
    Tuesday: Chest + Shoulders + Biceps (with PT)
    Thursday: Back (myself)
    Friday: Chest + Shoulders + Triceps (with PT)

For chest I use a machine where you push out. I'm now doing 137 for 6 reps (plateaud at 125 for a few weeks). I do press ups (3 sets of 10-12). I do chest flies (going up to 70kg ish on most sessions for 12 reps). I get a good pump during workout.
    I do dumbell squats - 30kg each side for 12 reps is ok now for me (I find legs the hardest workout). Machines otherwise like leg extension etc for legs.
    Shoulders- dumbell raises (up to 20kg now for 8 reps). Use the machine where you 'fly like a bird' and superset with triceps.
    For biceps/triceps I use the bar and pull down/up depending on the part of the arm I'm working out. For biceps I also do bicep curls - up to 20kg on each arm for 10-12 reps.
    Back - the one where you put your arms through 2 padded things in front of you and push back. Can't remember the weight but 3 notches below the full stack for 12 reps now. I also do seated rows.

I haven't lost weight at all. I've grown to 90kg, then stayed there forever. Recently I moved up to 91kg. It did not dip even when off cycle.
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 10-26-2013 at 10:08 AM.

So, no real squats? No shoulder press? Only 2 exercises for back? You train chest shoulders and tris twice a week? And with a PT that I told you not to use. You're clearly not happy with your progress why do you persist in paying these peopl?

You haven't really told me amounts of sets and reps. You don't even know what half of your exercises are called.

You frustrate me. Have you noticed?

Didn't I give you a workout to follow?

Again, what results have you been getting on your current macro's?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So, no real squats? No shoulder press? Only 2 exercises for back? You train chest shoulders and tris twice a week? And with a PT that I told you not to use. You're clearly not happy with your progress why do you persist in paying these peopl?

You haven't really told me amounts of sets and reps. You don't even know what half of your exercises are called.

You frustrate me. Have you noticed?

Didn't I give you a workout to follow?

Again, what results have you been getting on your current macro's?
    No just dumbbell squats.
    Shoulder press - no. I use an incline press though for the chest/shoulders workout.
    This is a new PT. I paid in advance because I was gaining in the first 5 weeks now Im not.
    I've not gained/lost anything on the current macros.

I'm not sure what to answer to your other questions.
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 10-26-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Ok, your workout isn't great. You can't answer how many sets and exercises you do and you don't do 3 of the most important exercises at your stage.

Post your workout in our lifting section, get those guys to look at it.

The fact remains you keep paying for PT's and you keep thinking you look like shit.

List what you ate yesterday include macro's for each of the food items.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    From the look if it it's not your diet it's not your trainer it's you. Your body comp is that of a person that dose not train hard. You look soft. I bet dollars to doughnuts you don't push yourself. No one is going to be able to give you that drive. IMO

Chest + Shoulders + Arms Workout:

1. Chest press machine - warm up of 40kg. 3 sets of 12. then work up to 137 (the heavy set). 10-12 reps on each set and then 6 reps on 137 with a drop set (usually at 77). 4 sets in total.
    2. Chest flies - warm up at 40 kg ish. 4 sets of 12 reps holding after 6 reps/12 reps for 5 seconds. Up to 70kg.
    3. Incline chest press - 4 sets of 12. Usually 3 sets of 12 and heavier for 8-10.
    4. Press ups - 3 sets of 10-12. sometimes supersetted with chest flies above.
    5. Shoulder flies (using machine) supersetted with triceps or bicep extensions. I can go up to about 70kg for triceps and 80kg for biceps. I do a drop set with 4 heavy sets (and 1 light warm up set).
    6. Shoulder raises with dumbbells - go up to 20kg with a drop set. 4 sets in total + dropset.

Back:
    1. Machine where you sit and pull down. 2 warm up, 4 heavy, 1 drop set of 12.
    2. Seated rows - 4 sets with drop set of 12
    3. Squat rack - pull bar inwards like a deadlift. 4 sets of 12.
    4. Reverse pec desk - 4 sets of 12 with a drop set of 12 (3 notches below the full stack).

Legs:
    1. Leg extension 4 ets of 12 (up to 90-100kg usually)
    2. Push out with knees machine 4 sets of 12 (up to 130-140kg usually)
    3. Leg curl 4 sets of 12 (up to 90kg usually)
    4. Calf exercise - 25-30 each side, 4 sets of 15.

Cutting diet so far:

Morning - 30 mins cardio brisk walk. BCAA's with water.
    Breakfast - oats with water, 6 egg whites, 2 yolks
    Lunch + dinner (1 eat half and half) - tofu (50g protein equivalent), 1 rice bag (brown).
    2 hours before workout - 2 slices wholemeal bread, 6 egg whites, 2 yolks
    After workout: 3 scoop whey, apple
    Before sleep: CNP Pro peptide + 1 scoop extra virgin olive oil
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 10-26-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcastle357 View Post
    From the look if it it's not your diet it's not your trainer it's you. Your body comp is that of a person that dose not train hard. You look soft. I bet dollars to doughnuts you don't push yourself. No one is going to be able to give you that drive. IMO
    I do… I'm sore after and sweating a lot. PT also pushes me a lot esp in the chest/shoulders workout. We are nearly stacking machines… how can I not be working hard? I follow the diet given to the letter.

I do... I'm sore after and sweating a lot. PT also pushes me a lot esp in the chest/shoulders workout. We are nearly stacking machines... how can I not be working hard? I follow the diet given to the letter.
    Sweat dose not mean you are working hard. Maybe you are I don't know only you do. If what you say is on point meaning your diet, your intensity is the only thing I can think of. You say your bloods are good. I see a lot of people come here saying I'm doing everything right but not seeing results. You can have the perfect diet a trainer but if your not doing it your not gonna get results. Plus you can bs a trainer on how hard you are working. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcastle357 View Post
    Sweat dose not mean you are working hard. Maybe you are I don't know only you do. If what you say is on point meaning your diet, your intensity is the only thing I can think of. You say your bloods are good. I see a lot of people come here saying I'm doing everything right but not seeing results. You can have the perfect diet a trainer but if your not doing it your not gonna get results. Plus you can bs a trainer on how hard you are working. Good luck man.
    i have no idea how this is supposed to help me?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    2,382 calories, 226g carb, 58g fat, 234g protein
    Lunch + dinner (1 eat half and half) - tofu (50g protein equivalent), 1 rice bag (brown).
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; Today at 12:41 PM.

Those 2 statements don't equal out

John Andrew is offline Member
    Mate, I am not a bodybuilder, I am a power lifter. You do not like you have trained at all.

I can understand the other guys getting frustrated and you also being frustrated. What you need to do is basic movements.
    Bench press. Start at 60 kg first set of 10 then up 10 kgs each set. I am 58 and I finish at 140 kgs. More reps more sets each week.
    Squats. Same up to your limit. Squats build and work your entire body.
    Dead lifts. Same Right up to the best you can do.
    Military press. Over the head same.
    Incline bench. Same

Do all of these exercises except dead lifts each time you train. Train at least 2 hours. Hurt. Do not waste time on machines. You need to get stronger. As you get stronger your shape will change..

I trained for 26 years with no gear and won a lot of comps. My next comp will be world masters. I want a world record. I know I hurt every day. Pain is the weakness leaving my body.

My avatar is me, 5ft 8 and 100kgs. Not a bodybuilder, but nobody ever asks me do I train? I am 58, think how much better you can be than me . You do not need steroids to get stronger yet. You need to get so strong the only way to improve is to use. Do they work, well at 58 I now lift heavier weights than I ever did when I was younger.

This is a life of discipline, if you want it take it. It does not come in a pill or a needle. Personal trainers are for people who have no knowledge and want somebody to talk to as they pass time in the gym. Get serious, get strong.

Good luck, Kindest regards, John

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; Today at 12:41 PM.

Those 2 statements don't equal out
    They do on myfitnesspal….

Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post
    You do not like you have trained at all.
    My point exactly.

i have no idea how this is supposed to help me?
    Don't know what your looking for. Maybe some one else can help you. There's only three things food, training, and blood. If all three are good I guess your just fvcked. You keep saying your doing everything right. Your helpless.

Post your workout in the lifting section as I said. But over 30 sets a week for chest??????
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

They do on myfitnesspal….
    Then can you list macro's for each meal as requested?

It's like pulling hens teeth.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Look no ones still answered my questions above. Can someone answer those instead ?

Look no ones still answered my questions above. Can someone answer those instead ?
    You know, every time you start a thread I am patient with you, even though I know which way it will end. With you ignoring any advice given.

You know what, that's it, I'm out again. You wanna help yourself then listen to us. If not, go piss your money away on your trainer.

Guys, good luck with him, I have clients that pay me good money for this advice think I will go spend my time wisely and earn some cash.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You know, every time you start a thread I am patient with you, even though I know which way it will end. With you ignoring any advice given.

You know what, that's it, I'm out again. You wanna help yourself then listen to us. If not, go piss your money away on your trainer.

Guys, good luck with him, I have clients that pay me good money for this advice think I will go spend my time wisely and earn some cash.
    I answered all your questions….? You just like stirring things up so yes - please go away.

I answered all your questions….? You just like stirring things up so yes - please go away.
    No, you idiot, you didn't.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No, you idiot, you didn't.
    I did…. just go away…. not answering anything else you ask anyway. Your just a stirrer rather then a helper. This thread STILL hasn't answered a simple question I asked thanks to you.

I did…. just go away…. not answering anything else you ask anyway. Your just a stirrer rather then a helper. This thread STILL hasn't answered a simple question I asked thanks to you.
    No, you didn't, learn to read.

In answer to your question in your thread title, no you don't look good. Far from it. Now, stop wasting everybody's time here and get back on that treadmill.

Oh, you are also an ungrateful POS.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Well you act like an immature 22 yr old. You have not listened to and insulted a respected staff member who will forget more than your dumbass will ever know. You are an ungrateful hard headed child who will never change. Your days for help have come to an end. Good luck to you. You mate will need every it you can get.

No, you didn't, learn to read.

In answer to your question in your thread title, no you don't look good. Far from it. Now, stop wasting everybody's time here and get back on that treadmill.

Oh, you are also an ungrateful POS.
    **** off dickhead.
    See because of you now no one will help me. Hope you are happy.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    No, you didn't, learn to read. In answer to your question in your thread title, no you don't look good. Far from it. Now, stop wasting everybody's time here and get back on that treadmill. Oh, you are also an ungrateful POS.
    True story. Just read this whole thread. You are paying a PT for shit advice and getting excellent free advice here and are completely ungrateful others are taking time to try and help you, and not getting paid. You realize you still haven't listed your diet and macros right? He asked nicely multiple times. You keep ignoring it. I don't know what answer you want other than perhaps your genetics are so awful you might want to take up chess and give up on lifting.

Edit: now telling him to F off after he tried to help in pm and in your threads. This forum isn't for you, fatty

**** off dickhead.
    See because of you now no one will help me. Hope you are happy.
    No body will help you because you won't be around long enough.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information