Iopu is offline Junior Member

Help! Worried I have an infection!

I injected my glute with test e 2 days ago. The shot went smoothly but I was using a new brand that I haven't used before.
    The site has become very painful and is slightly red and swollen. I am limping when I walk.
    What does this sound like? I really hope it's not an abscess.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Could be irritation of the site..... Could have injected near a nerve. This happens quite a bit and doesn't turn out to be an infection. I'd keep an eye on it. Usually there won't seem to be improvement for a couple days but then it'll start to slowly go away. Avoid injecting there again until its fully healed.

Monitor your body temp. If you have a fever it could very well be an infection.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks, it could be just really bad pip. Some people reported the same from the brand I'm using. Its so bad it has me out of the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Iopu
    Thanks, it could be just really bad pip. Some people reported the same from the brand I'm using. Its so bad it has me out of the gym.
    That sucks.... U can try cutting it with sterile oil or b12. If others are complaining then he's probably using too much BA. Find yourself a new supplier

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

easterbunny is offline Junior Member
    If the area gets warm to the touch and you get a fever... get to a doc

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Probably just pip.

The area is warm to touch. No fever but I have been feeling a little hot at times. If i do see a doctor I have no idea what to say, to be honest or lie. I'm in Ireland so I don't know if the system is different over here with insurance etc. I'm unsure if it's like what I've heard about the us if you mention steroids to your doctor it'll go on your insurance records...

Quote Originally Posted by Iopu
    The area is warm to touch. No fever but I have been feeling a little hot at times. If i do see a doctor I have no idea what to say, to be honest or lie. I'm in Ireland so I don't know if the system is different over here with insurance etc. I'm unsure if it's like what I've heard about the us if you mention steroids to your doctor it'll go on your insurance records...
    If the site I irritated it'll get hot also. It's not a sure fire indicator of an infection. An infection will always get worse..... Not better. If it stays the same - wait it out and after a few days it'll start to improve. If its an infection - it'll get worse. If u get a fever or it get even more swollen - go see a doc.

Tell them you had your gf give you a b12 injection to boost your energy

- Knockout_Power

I just had this in my right pec. I hit a nerve and my right pec doubled in size and got really warm. I had no fever and it took around 8 days to go away. There was little improvement for 4 days

- Knockout_Power

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Red and warm to the touch would imply an infection.

The pain has improved a bit today. It's still there but a little better I think.

Thread Information