Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: Any regrets using?

Bdubbs is offline Junior Member

Any regrets using?

Hey everyone, I got most of the gear I need to run my first cycle. I'm in no rush and don't plan on starting it until maybe jan or feb. It might also be later than that. I found the stuff locally so I decided to buy it and wait until when and if I'm ready to give it a try. I hope all the gear stays good for amount of time just in case I wait a bit longer!

I'd like to hear from members on here about there experiences in using. My main concern is getting bitch tits, and of course overall health! So far at 33 years old I seem to be in overall good health. But I'm the type of guy that never goes to the doctor and only have had 1 physical in my life. I've been lifting for about 8 years. I'm also 5"11, 190lbs, and bodyfat is around 15%.

My main goal is to gain about 10lbs of muscle and lose some fat. My wife likes me the way I am, and is pretty worried about me considering a cycle. We are both also worried if this could affect our sex life in a bad way. Right now there isn't a problem there.

Again, not jumping the gun and doing it right away! I'm sure most people would especially if the gear is already in the hands of the potential user! Oh yeah here is my cycle plan.

Test E 12 week cycle: Pin 250mg Monday morning, and 250mg Thursday evening. Total 500mg a week.

Adex liquid, planned on .25mg eod for the duration of cycle, change dosage if needed.

PCT:

I have liquid nolva on the way and planned on starting that 14 days after my last pin. 40mg ed for the first two weeks, then 20mg ed for the last two weeks.

I'd really like to hear from users, and get an idea what the body feels like when it's "on".
    Last edited by Bdubbs; 10-28-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    You stated you never go to the doctor and have had one physical in your life, youre 33, youre married, and your wife likes you as you are. Youre 5'11 @190 15%bf.

Why are you considering this again? I'm confused because your life sounds perfect. I wouldn't do it in your shoes.

That said, you need to find out where you stand internally before you make a decision. Get a full physical including prostate and psa. CBC, male hormone panel, cholesterol, kidney and liver function.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Your wife like you how you are? But do you like your self the way you are? Thats the question you have to ask your self. Bitch tits is not a big deal mate control your e2 and you will be fine. If not just go see a plastic surgeon i myself have done this.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your first step should be to visit the nutrition forum and post up your diet. You should be able to gain 10 lbs without the use of anabolics.....

For the most part I like how I look, but more muscle, less fat, and of course I'd like to get stronger. I have posted in nutrition in the past. For the most part I eat clean. No fast food, sweets, candy, or soda. I don't really drink alcohol either, maybe 1-2 a month at most. I normally get 180-200 grams a protein in a day. My main source of protein comes from fish, red meat, chicken, eggs along with protein shakes. Most of my carbs comes from rice, red potatoes, wheat bread, and oats. I eat a fair share of seeds and nuts too. I was thinking of cutting back on milk to see if that helps in losing fat. I've also been doing more cardio about 3x a week for 20-25 min each session. For the last 5 years I have NOT been able to put on weight, but have added more muscle mass. I'm not sure how much more I can added naturally? I've actually had people ask me if I've been using already,lol.
    Last edited by Bdubbs; 10-28-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Sounds like youre plateaued. They get harder to break through as you get bigger. You can do it this time without aas, but imo getting above 220-230 at 5'11 without augmentation would be very difficult unless you happen to be one of the rare ultra gifted people.

Blood work is critical. Please do that before you take steroids .

Edit: if youre trying to gain weight, eat more clean calories and stay consistent with it. You need to establish your eating habits for a 220lb man. Cut the cardio. That's burning calories you could be storing in muscle tissue. Cardio has it's place but imo has no place in a bulking plan.
    Last edited by Java Man; 10-28-2013 at 03:02 AM.
    Euroholic likes this.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Wise advice you got here by Java Man.

Steroid can be done safely, but you have to monitor with BW and be sure to be ready to go that route.

+ think about adding HCG and adding clomid to your PCT.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Sounds like youre plateaued. They get harder to break through as you get bigger. You can do it this time without aas, but imo getting above 220-230 at 5'11 without augmentation would be very difficult unless you happen to be one of the rare ultra gifted people.

Blood work is critical. Please do that before you take steroids .

Edit: if youre trying to gain weight, eat more clean calories and stay consistent with it. You need to establish your eating habits for a 220lb man. Cut the cardio. That's burning calories you could be storing in muscle tissue. Cardio has it's place but imo has no place in a bulking plan.
    Yeah I've actually felt like I've been plateaued for a good couple years. Feels like I've been in the maintaining what I already have stage. I did plan on getting blood work done before I'd do the cycle. I found a couple places about an hour away using the privateMD testing website. I don't want to do the blood work locally (small town) and get questioned why I'm looking at doing a female hormone panel. I'd actually be quite happy if I could gain 15lbs and be around 205. But like I said my body fat is around 15%, I'd like to be around 11-12%, is this possible without sacrificing muscle mass I already have as long as I'm getting in enough quality protein?

I've also considered adding clomid and HCG . I'm so confused with the HCG, some say to use during some of the cycle some say pct. I also haven't been able to find HCG yet.

I appreciate all the advice given thus far!
    Last edited by Bdubbs; 10-28-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Othello is offline Member
    Check your macros. Eating proteins, carbs and fats is not enough. you should regulate how much of each you take per day.

this said, you have to consider the following:

- this might not be legal where you live. are you willing to take that step? do you trust your suppliers with the quality of the gear? did you get everything you need? do not start until you have it all with you.

- once you start you are probably going to want more, therefore more cycles. no such thing as one cycle and stop. human nature. normal.

- there is a financial impact to consider. juicing is not a cheap thing. if you are going to get into it, do not cheapen up on gear, AI, PCT etc. either go the whole nine yards or dont.

- does your wife know of your decision? if yes, does she support? (nothing like nagging to drive a man down)? if no, did you consider the alternatives when/if she gets to know?

finally, as to regrets. for my part only thing I regret is that I had no one to advice me back in 80s when I started. there was no internet, no forums no one to give me any kind of advice...so i did waste a lot of time and screw up a lot...just hope you dont do the same. thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    Check your macros. Eating proteins, carbs and fats is not enough. you should regulate how much of each you take per day.

this said, you have to consider the following:

- this might not be legal where you live. are you willing to take that step? do you trust your suppliers with the quality of the gear? did you get everything you need? do not start until you have it all with you.

- once you start you are probably going to want more, therefore more cycles. no such thing as one cycle and stop. human nature. normal.

- there is a financial impact to consider. juicing is not a cheap thing. if you are going to get into it, do not cheapen up on gear, AI, PCT etc. either go the whole nine yards or dont.

- does your wife know of your decision? if yes, does she support? (nothing like nagging to drive a man down)? if no, did you consider the alternatives when/if she gets to know?

finally, as to regrets. for my part only thing I regret is that I had no one to advice me back in 80s when I started. there was no internet, no forums no one to give me any kind of advice...so i did waste a lot of time and screw up a lot...just hope you dont do the same. thats about it.
    Thanks for the advice! My diet does need a little work. It looks like I'm not getting in as many calories consistently everyday. So I'm going to be really working on this for the next few months and hope I can get this down right.

I wouldn't consider doing anything thing like this and NOT tell my wife about it! She would eventually figure out something was going on. She's nervous that I'm considering on doing it, but didn't say "no you better not!"

I don't see any expiration dates on the vials I have, I keep them in a dark cool place. I'm hoping I can hold onto them for sometime and it will still be good? I figured I have some for a first cycle if and when the time comes that I want to give it a try.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Diet is key my man

Thread Information