Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: Any regrets using?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bdubbs is offline Junior Member

Any regrets using?

Hey everyone, I got most of the gear I need to run my first cycle. I'm in no rush and don't plan on starting it until maybe jan or feb. It might also be later than that. I found the stuff locally so I decided to buy it and wait until when and if I'm ready to give it a try. I hope all the gear stays good for amount of time just in case I wait a bit longer!

I'd like to hear from members on here about there experiences in using. My main concern is getting bitch tits, and of course overall health! So far at 33 years old I seem to be in overall good health. But I'm the type of guy that never goes to the doctor and only have had 1 physical in my life. I've been lifting for about 8 years. I'm also 5"11, 190lbs, and bodyfat is around 15%.

My main goal is to gain about 10lbs of muscle and lose some fat. My wife likes me the way I am, and is pretty worried about me considering a cycle. We are both also worried if this could affect our sex life in a bad way. Right now there isn't a problem there.

Again, not jumping the gun and doing it right away! I'm sure most people would especially if the gear is already in the hands of the potential user! Oh yeah here is my cycle plan.

Test E 12 week cycle: Pin 250mg Monday morning, and 250mg Thursday evening. Total 500mg a week.

Adex liquid, planned on .25mg eod for the duration of cycle, change dosage if needed.

PCT:

I have liquid nolva on the way and planned on starting that 14 days after my last pin. 40mg ed for the first two weeks, then 20mg ed for the last two weeks.

I'd really like to hear from users, and get an idea what the body feels like when it's "on".
    Last edited by Bdubbs; 10-28-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Thread Information