Wilko is offline New Member

First Cycle - Back after a couple years

anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/472068-first-cycle-need-some-advice.html

Hey I came on here about 2 1/2 years ago asking about some info for a first cycle, I took the advice I got and have been training naturally which I'm glad I did but have come back wanting to give it another go, I'm still completely open to leaving it another year or 2 if need be but I feel I am ready now

I'm 23 (couple months off 24) 175 pounds. 170cm/5'7, been training since about 2010 and have put on a good 20kg/45 pounds since I first started.

I'm looking to put on mass while avoiding 'looking' like I've done steroids , might have a misconception of how they work but if you understand what I mean then by all means point me in the right direction.

Currently have Test Cyp/Dbol on hand, not exactly what I'm going to use but it's what I have at the minute, any and all advice for MY first cycle preferences would be awesome while I look into the forums a bit more.

P0RK CH0P is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry about Dbol your first time, just run the test. You'll also need an AI, HGC, and PCT drugs.

This should answer most of your questions.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

As far as avoiding "looking" like you've done drugs, you're not going to turn in to Arnold overnight.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    ^^^ this advice is all you need !!!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    D-bol will likely make you look big fast due to bloating, so if you wanna do not make it obvious, d-bol isnt what you need.

Wilko is offline New Member
    Cheers, I'll cut the Dbol and make sure I have everything else, one more question I bought my Test back in 2010 and had already expired, kept it in a drawer ever since and have read that usually it should be fine, but is there any way of knowing if it's gone bad? If so I'll chuck it and grab a new one

Thread Information