Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    trib400 is offline New Member

Next cycle maybe?

Hey guys,
    Im 20 years old, 5'6 and about 165 pounds about 12%bf. I been lifting since 14 years old, and did sports nonstop. I did football 4 years. wrestling 4 years, swim 2 and baseball 2yrs each. Ive always been physically active and learned about solid dieting when i was about 17 thanks to my friends mom who was a nutritionist. When i was 19 i did two cycles of prohormones. Which i highly regret. Recently I just got done with a 12 week test/deca cycle. Almost done with PCT. I basically started with just test 400 for a couple weeks and even though I read and didnt take the advice of people I took deca, 300 mg a week with about 600 of test. I always had nolva on hand as I did get some signs on gyno from the test but nolva did wonders. i got some good results, i felt great, though I do admit i had some roid rage . I also admit I probably wasnt mentally mature enough for this. PCT has been good so far, Im about 29 days in for pct. I did shut down and thats why i regret deca but PCT has been good, Ive kept alot of my gains, kept most of my strength if not all, and I got my libido back for sure. Now my next question and Im open for all criticism and advice. Im thinking about a next cycle, I want to stack masteron 300mg/wk with test 400mg/wk. Ill have nolva on hand, and again will pct with nolva/clomid/hcg and other supps. I definitely will be more mature about this decision next time since i know what to expect, but I definitely want all the input I can get.

Thanks!

main thing is i want your advice, and if you approve of the cycle, then when should i restart?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hi trib, welcome!

btw, have you read this? http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-young***.html

Yeah I did, so basically wait 5 years til my next cycle?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trib400 View Post
    Yeah I did, so basically wait 5 years til my next cycle?
    that would be in your best interest.

in the mean time, you can make use of our Nutrition and Workout forums to perfect your routine.

Yeah sounds good, honestly i for sure want to do one more at least in about a couple months and I was thinking 10 weeks of masteron 300mg with test 400mg/wk. Have nolva on hand again and also pct clomind hcg and nolva. To be honest do you believe that those scenarios are due to them being the unlucky ones that were dealt that bad hand? Because I feel pretty good after my first one. Another thing is i got them from a guy at the gym and I also rather find a way safer source.

ickythump is offline Member
    I mean good luck with life, not in finding a safe source. that looked rude didn't mean it to

ickythump is offline Member
    bud I'm 28 and I hardly get responses on my threads you definitely won't get input, and deservedly so no one should be responsible for you messing yourself up... if you're gonna do a cycle, you can find all the info you need online, this is a site for guidance on the journey, but it's like serving an obscenely drunk person at the bar no one will want to be accountable for saying yea it looks good don't do it... which I'm not saying yours does I honestly haven't read it, I saw 20 yrs and write this, because the threads are getting buried with these.... especially with the last bit about finding safer source... good luck

yeah i get you, at this point I'm just trying to see if someone can point me at the right direction. I want to get some reliable stuff not the shady shit from my connect at the gym.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by trib400 View Post
    yeah i get you, at this point I'm just trying to see if someone can point me at the right direction which I know is to not cycle at all for several years.
    Edit your post please, that really isn't what we do here. Thanks.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

SirIsaacBrock is offline New Member
    Bro, I don't mean to be a dick, but there is enough information in the stickies and links within those stickies to answer all your questions and point out where you have gone wrong.

First of all I realize I am new here myself, and I will right up front tell you I have not done a cycle yet, I've just been sitting back, reading, and absorbing as much info as I can, but there are several things you've done wrong:

1) you need to run an AI like aromasin or arimidex ON cycle
    2) you need to run hcg ON cycle, not in your PCT - this is an "old school" method, and is touched upon in several threads
    3) with the internet and review sites (including the ugl reviews on this board) finding legitimate sources should not be a problem at all and you should never have to really rely on knowing people

Check out austinites stickies and threads, he/she (is that really Dana?) also has links in their sig to all their article threads covering pretty much everything you need to know to run a legit cycle

I mean really, its ****ing easy, just have some patience and stop expecting to be spoon fed.

Thread Information