Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: 185lb 5'11 first cycle. Test e + dianabol

Valent1n3 is offline New Member

185lb 5'11 first cycle. Test e + dianabol

Ok so I have decided to try a cycle of test and dbol . I currently weigh 183-185 and I gained pretty much all of that doing calisthenics and lifting water bags in jail. Going in I was 160 or less even due to partying and poor diet. I spent 10 months doing heavy calisthenics and eating as much decent food as I could get while drinking as much milk as possible.

Now I have access to weights and a good diet. I do demolition 45-50 hours a week so I get a good all around exercise and I am working on getting a good weight routine together along with my dips pull ups and push ups.

On a 25mg dbol daily and 500mg test e weekly cycle how many hours should I dedicate to lifting? I wanna gain at least 15 lbs if its do-able which I believe it is. Is 3000 calories enough? And I have been getting around 150 grams protein daily.

Anyone with advice? I would like to hear anything you got to say. Thanks. Attached is my current pucture at 185.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 185lb 5'11 first cycle.  Test e + dianabol-2013_11_06_23_35_50_modified.jpg  

Ctits23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valent1n3 View Post
    Ok so I have decided to try a cycle of test and dbol . I currently weigh 183-185 and I gained pretty much all of that doing calisthenics and lifting water bags in jail. Going in I was 160 or less even due to partying and poor diet. I spent 10 months doing heavy calisthenics and eating as much decent food as I could get while drinking as much milk as possible.

Now I have access to weights and a good diet. I do demolition 45-50 hours a week so I get a good all around exercise and I am working on getting a good weight routine together along with my dips pull ups and push ups.

On a 25mg dbol daily and 500mg test e weekly cycle how many hours should I dedicate to lifting? I wanna gain at least 15 lbs if its do-able which I believe it is. Is 3000 calories enough? And I have been getting around 150 grams protein daily.

Anyone with advice? I would like to hear anything you got to say. Thanks. Attached is my current pucture at 185.
    water bags in jail? you need gym no calisthenics gonna get you anywhere. you need weight resistance. demolition will do nothing nothing but get you back in the pen. pick up weights and exercise each muscle separately with weight resistance. do that for 5 months then think about gear

skillcapped is offline New Member
    Dude you just do your job and you will have gains, the truth is you can eat badly on roids and you will still make gains.

chester101 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^ ooops.... looking forward to this!

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    You need to build a strong foundation first.

Head over to the nutrition forum, post your stats/goals and put together a solid diet.

Get some time in the gym and learn what type of split works best for you.

and most important research what you plan to put in your body

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Looking at your pic , you have not maxed out your natty gains , to be honest you dont have a great foundation , you need to eat more , get some lifting experience and get educated , do you even bench :s , im not being a douche but you clearly have not read stickies , and the fact you dont know macros , or have a gym routine (by asking how often you need to go), can only mean you have no idea about bodybuilding let alone steroids . Steroids abuse is not a cure.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skillcapped
    Dude you just do your job and you will have gains, the truth is you can eat badly on roids and you will still make gains.
    Really? Sure hasn't been the cAse for me. Maybe you are going from underweight to normal weight.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctits23 View Post
    ... demolition will do nothing nothing but get you back in the pen....
    What the heck is that supposed to mean?!? Are you saying that guys who work their asses off at hard physical labour will end up being criminals?
    reporich likes this.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Some real great info here, not!

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I recommend absolutely killing your muscles worked every time you work out. Sometimes I get my work out done in 45 mins, sometimes it takes me 1.5 hours. Depends on what I am hitting, what exercises, lighter high reps or heavy lower reps. Of course your rest time will make a difference.

To be honest I never know how many sets or reps in each set. Why shoot for 6 reps when you could of done 9. Absolutely give it 110 on every set, go past failure if you have a spotter and if not utilize drop sets. You will get out of it what you put in. Absolutely kill yourself every time you lift.

I lift 6 days a week, most do 5. After intense work outs Your diet will dictate your gains. Your body needs the building blocks for building muscles (nutrition and calories). You can't build a house with no materials right? Don't let anyone tell you different.

Good luck.

Thread Information