Hey guys,
Im 20 years old, 5'6 and about 165 pounds about 12%bf. I been lifting since 14 years old, and did sports nonstop. I did football 4 years. wrestling 4 years, swim 2 and baseball 2yrs each. Ive always been physically active and learned about solid dieting when i was about 17 thanks to my friends mom who was a nutritionist. When i was 19 i did two cycles of prohormones. Which i highly regret. Recently I just got done with a 12 week test/deca cycle. Almost done with PCT. I basically started with just test 400 for a couple weeks and even though I read and didnt take the advice of people I took deca, 300 mg a week with about 600 of test. I always had nolva on hand as I did get some signs on gyno from the test but nolva did wonders. i got some good results, i felt great, though I do admit i had some roid rage . I also admit I probably wasnt mentally mature enough for this. PCT has been good so far, Im about 29 days in for pct. I did shut down and thats why i regret deca but PCT has been good, Ive kept alot of my gains, kept most of my strength if not all, and I got my libido back for sure. Now my next question and Im open for all criticism and advice. Im thinking about a next cycle, I want to stack masteron 300mg/wk with test 400mg/wk. Ill have nolva on hand, and again will pct with nolva/clomid/hcg and other supps. I definitely will be more mature about this decision next time since i know what to expect, but I definitely want all the input I can get.

Thanks!