jakemw is offline New Member

Question First cycle Of Gear Sus250

Hey everyone i am going to be doing my first cycle of sus250. Never used real gear before but have been in the ph world for a while. I'm really tired of the random compounds these company's have been out putting. Anyways my question is sus250 at 500mg a week i will use every 3.5 days for a total of ten weeks. What type of gains could i expect? My diet will be just about on point. What i mean by that is of course ill have a small cheat here and there nothing wild. Alcohol will be completely eliminated for the ten weeks. My stats i'm 160 pounds bf 8% 23 years old i was 168 at beginning of year from a ph was benching 375 squatting 405. For my size that was allot and my joint where defiantly feeling it. I have been on a constant joint support to get my joints happy(The joint issues were never that bad but this is a precaution). I am looking to just mainly get some solid weight i can keep.

I know people don't prefer sus250 but that's what i have to work with, and will 500mg a week be to much for my size or will that be plenty. Pct well i already have on Hand everything for pct. Novaldex and clomid and adex. For hcg i do not have that on hand and will shortly. I will be on cycle supports for blood, prostate, liver, acne, and cholesterol. Overall i'm looking for size and strength, pretty much lean mass. I wont be over pushing my weight limits this cycle, but this cycle is really just to see how my body reacts to the compound. Any information would be great, im always open to advice or correcting my mistakes.

Thanks.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    I think sust is great just not for first cycle. Maybe 3 or 4. But either way I would use it e3d not 3.5

Tips

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    I think sust is great just not for first cycle. Maybe 3 or 4. But either way I would use it e3d not 3.5
    Well yea this is all I could get where I am at, gear is just about impossible to find. So e3d will be fine?and what type of gains could be expected with a ten week cycle? Any tips besides staying focused with diet ?

ickythump is offline Member
    inject every other day, gains should be typical with what you'd see from any test but eod causes better steady test levels ( no experience but oodles of reading). the problems people have with sust could be avoided, it is said often, if they had stable testosterone levels . no dudt "flu" and les sensitivity to sides related to estrogen... that's just everything I have read, which is coming up on a year worth of focus on sust lol

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemw
    Well yea this is all I could get where I am at, gear is just about impossible to find. So e3d will be fine?and what type of gains could be expected with a ten week cycle? Any tips besides staying focused with diet ?
    your nutrition and training will determine your gains. The gear is just the icing

Yea that is correct. I will make sure to keep my training and my diet on point. I'm sure I shouldn't have a problem gaining 20 pounds. I very much appreciate every ones replays!

kronz is offline Junior Member
    Adex is for during, not post. Start with .25mg eod

Sorry I should had been more clear. Yes I will be running adex while on cycle, and clomid and novladex as pct.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How tall are you?

Did you run PCT's after your PH cycles?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How tall are you?

Did you run PCT's after your PH cycles?
    I'm 5"10 and yes I did use a pct after every ph cycle I've ever done. None of the OTC stuff.

Jim3432 is offline Junior Member
    What did you run for PCT. Or did you use a bottle or supplements sold from the pro hormone distributor labeled PCT.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    5'10 and 160lbs after some PH cycles indicates a lack of dietary knowledge and/or application.

There is nothing as anabolic as food, without it you won't grow.

Please visit our nutrition forum and do some growing before you plan your cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemw View Post

Work like you want it. Youll only get what you earn in the kitchen and the gym
    Last edited by >Good Luck<; 12-01-2013 at 04:28 PM.

I went from 147 pounds to 168 and kept at 160 and still at 160 8months sense last ph cycle. No I used tamoxifen and clomid. OTC pct= trash. I do make sure my diet is on point during my cycles. I keep it still fairly clean off cycle. I had the hardest time getting to 150. Now I sit strong at 160. And yes I will take a look at the nutrition forum for any ideas to further my diet for proper growth. Appreciate the advice!

Thread Information