Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kronik420
  • 1 Post By kronik420

Thread: worried my test is bunk.. help

iamthenattyone is offline New Member

worried my test is bunk.. help

Been on ANABOLIC NATION test cyp 300 for 2 weeks now.

450mg per week.

Have gained some size and strength ( also on anavar 100mg). BUT my libido hasnt increased.

Off cycle i masturbated once a week because i had a crappy libido. I was expecting to get a libido increase on test.....

Is my gear bunk? or will i get a libido increase 4 weeks in?

thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthenattyone

450mg per week.

Have gained some size and strength ( also on anavar 100mg). BUT my libido hasnt increased.

Off cycle i masturbated once a week because i had a crappy libido. I was expecting to get a libido increase on test.....

thanks
    What AI are you using for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    What AI are you using for this cycle?
    aromasin E3D. 12.5mg Took it first week in the cycle. Then thought it might hinder my libido early into the cycle. Took a week off it and libido was still shot.

aromasin E3D. 12.5mg Took it first week in the cycle. Then thought it might hinder my libido early into the cycle. Took a week off it and libido was still shot.
    Aromasin is dosed EVERY DAY because it has a short half life. So, you weren't taking it often enough to begin with AND you stopped entirely. It's likely that your E2 is elevated and this will cause many problems including reduced sex drive and erectile dysfunction. The only way to confirm this is with blood work.

Aromasin is dosed EVERY DAY because it has a short half life. So, you weren't taking it often enough to begin with AND you stopped entirely. It's likely that your E2 is elevated and this will cause many problems including reduced sex drive and erectile dysfunction. The only way to confirm this is with blood work.
    it has a short half.. But its effects last longer than a day.

There is a great study on the pharmacokinetics of exemestane in men which found the following:
    -24 hours after one 25mg dose estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%
    -72 hours later estrogen levels are still 40% below baseline even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated
    -120 hours after initial dose estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

Also, could my estrogen be elevated 2 weeks into a long ester?

it has a short half.. But its effects last longer than a day.

There is a great study on the pharmacokinetics of exemestane in men which found the following:
    -24 hours after one 25mg dose estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%
    -72 hours later estrogen levels are still 40% below baseline even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated
    -120 hours after initial dose estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

Also, could my estrogen be elevated 2 weeks into a long ester?
    I amuse these men were not anabolic users. Interesting study however, age, levels of hormones and other factors are variables that cannot be ruled out. N size and other factors are also relevant. One study is not a general guideline. I'm not knocking the study (I have been doing medical research for 18 years) but you have to interpret data with some skepticism.

The answer to your question isn't an easy straight forward one. Aromatase enzyme activity is different for everyone. Two men can take the same amount of testosterone and yet aromatize the compound at different rates. Thus, the amount of E2 in each subject in this case could be very different even though they are using the same about of testosterone and the same type and dose of an AI. The guidelines provided here are guidelines. Many guys will cycle in accordance with suggested protocols and have few side effects but this is not a hard and fast rule as there are always exceptions.

As I said, the only way to rule this out (or confirm it) is with blood work. You could resume your AI at the prescribed rate of every day and see if the libido issues result but again, blood work would be a more definitive answer.

Add to this, a personal example. When I run any anabolic at 250mg/ml or less, .25 mg of adex (EOD) or 12.5mg of Aromasin (ED) will keep my E2 levels in line.

The first time I ran T400, I used the same dose of adex as I always do. By week 4, my E2 was at 375!!!!!!

Like I said, "guidelines only". Everyone responds in unique and often unpredictable ways. You could be one of those unfortunate people with above normal aromatase activity. How would you know unless you've been tested for excess aromatase syndrome?

Add to this, a personal example. When I run any anabolic at 250mg/ml or less, .25 mg of adex (EOD) or 12.5mg of Aromasin (ED) will keep my E2 levels in line.

The first time I ran T400, I used the same dose of adex as I always do. By week 4, my E2 was at 375!!!!!!

Like I said, "guidelines only". Everyone responds in unique and often unpredictable ways. You could be one of those unfortunate people with above normal aromatase activity. How would you know unless you've been tested for excess aromatase syndrome?
    thanks for your advice. I am in australia so many docs dont like to do blood tests.

I will do aromasin 12.5mg EOD for a few weeks and get bloods if im not feeling right week 4 ( when the test should be kick in)

thanks for your advice. I am in australia so many docs dont like to do blood tests.

I will do aromasin 12.5mg EOD for a few weeks and get bloods if im not feeling right week 4 ( when the test should be kick in)
    Sounds good. I'd still recommend Aromasin ED to bring that E2 down (assuming its elevated), but your call. Let me know how everything works out. You can always PM me as well.

Good luck.

MI

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthenattyone View Post

450mg per week.

thanks
    by week 6 you should be masturbating at least 8x a day, if not it's bunk!
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

GlockBAK8811 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Kronik. See that's why they say steroids make your dick smaller.....you will whittle it down to a nub jerking off 8 times a day. That means in 6 weeks your gonna wack it 336 times. Hell at that rate you need an extra 1000 calories a day just to support the caloric expenditures of wacking off.......whoa.

adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member
    8 times a day...u guys cant be serious...I was wacking it once a day on 1g of test and it was plenty.

Tnatious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

I amuse these men were not anabolic users. Interesting study however, age, levels of hormones and other factors are variables that cannot be ruled out. N size and other factors are also relevant. One study is not a general guideline. I'm not knocking the study (I have been doing medical research for 18 years) but you have to interpret data with some skepticism.

The answer to your question isn't an easy straight forward one. Aromatase enzyme activity is different for everyone. Two men can take the same amount of testosterone and yet aromatize the compound at different rates. Thus, the amount of E2 in each subject in this case could be very different even though they are using the same about of testosterone and the same type and dose of an AI. The guidelines provided here are guidelines. Many guys will cycle in accordance with suggested protocols and have few side effects but this is not a hard and fast rule as there are always exceptions.

As I said, the only way to rule this out (or confirm it) is with blood work. You could resume your AI at the prescribed rate of every day and see if the libido issues result but again, blood work would be a more definitive answer.
    18 yrs of medical research? Sending you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tnatious

18 yrs of medical research? Sending you a PM
    Replied.

16 days in. No real sex drive..........

Might just stop fapping so i have a sex drive lol

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    by week 6 you should be masturbating at least 8x a day, if not it's bunk!
    its not that simple. I have had test e ive known to be real and wasnt that horny. its got to do with estrogen levels

im sure you know this though

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    its not that simple. I have had test e ive known to be real and wasnt that horny. its got to do with estrogen levels

im sure you know this though
    was a joke lol...
    DAAS likes this.

Thread Information