jgrayson60 is offline Junior Member

Gains kept if below genetic mass?

So iv researched steroid use /gains/loses and from what i understand that if the gains u make during a cycle are still below your genetic maximum muscle mass at the end, then providing you use a correct post cycle therapy (pct) cycle and you continue your level of diet/training the same then "is it true that you will keep alot, if not all of the muscle mass gains you aquired from your cycle?"
    I know that if u finish your cycle with a weight that is higher than your genetic max then you will basically go back to ur genetic max, is that true?

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson60 View Post
    So iv researched steroid use /gains/loses and from what i understand that if the gains u make during a cycle are still below your genetic maximum muscle mass at the end, then providing you use a correct post cycle therapy (pct) cycle and you continue your level of diet/training the same then "is it true that you will keep alot, if not all of the muscle mass gains you aquired from your cycle?"
    I know that if u finish your cycle with a weight that is higher than your genetic max then you will basically go back to ur genetic max, is that true?
    Yes. If it isn't over your genetic potential.
    Some people loosing water weight thinking they losing muscle mass. So yes with the right diet and training program you can maintain your gains.

jgrayson60 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post

Yes. If it isn't over your genetic potential. Alot of people loosing water weight thinking they lose muscle as soon as the y get off.
    Yeah I was getting confused on that, a lot of people say they are temporary, and they started to convince me. I think people fail to understand that steroids or not, muscle is muscle.

Thread Information