Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: I dont get this thing about deca..

lui
    lui is offline Junior Member

I dont get this thing about deca..

Hello.
    Im planning my second cycle, first was test E only, i dont want to jump in hard, so my second cycle would be test and dbol 25mg
    However, im having minor knee issues lately when i do legs, even if i stretch and warm up a lot before workout, so i thought.. maybe low dose deca , since people report it helps joints?

But i read mixed opinions about deca shutting you hard, some people say its just on high doses and that you should be fine with 200-300mg (i thought of 300, test would be 700)
    I plan a 10 week cycle, i know deca should be better on a longer cycle, but i would be using it mostly because of the joint help, not the gains, so... how about adding deca and stopping it a week or two before the end of 10week test? Maybe for 8 weeks while test continues (since the beginning of course) for 2 more weeks? Or 9 weeks deca?

Got hcg pharma grade, ugl clomid and pharma grade nolva for pct. Aromasin too.
    Last edited by lui; 12-23-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Aromasin is an ai used during your cycle for estrogen control. Deca should be dropped 1-2 weeks before you finish the test because of its active life. I wouldn't bother with deca for 8 weeks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would be careful using it for knee issues such as you describe. You should lay off the knee for a while and let it heal 100% Knees can take a long time. Use a lot of ice on it. Using deca or any cycle may cause you to stress it more.

Deca mostly add a little fluid to the joints easing some of the pain but not really helping heal it. I would try TB500 to help with recovery.

lui
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would be careful using it for knee issues such as you describe. You should lay off the knee for a while and let it heal 100% Knees can take a long time. Use a lot of ice on it. Using deca or any cycle may cause you to stress it more.

Deca mostly add a little fluid to the joints easing some of the pain but not really helping heal it. I would try TB500 to help with recovery.
    My knees are not that that dramatic, just wanted some lube.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I wouldn't bother with deca for 8 weeks
    I dont care about how minimal deca gains will be, its for joint support mostly
    Last edited by lui; 12-23-2013 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    I understand but you need to be extremely careful especially when running a cycle. Also over stretching can cause issues, pain. Lots of people over stretch, myself included in the past. it's good to warm up with light reps first and working out, stretch after not before.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lui

I dont care about how minimal deca gains will be, its for joint support mostly
    I get what your saying but you realize that any joint support you may get would only be temporary anyway and you could risk injuring the knee more
    lovbyts likes this.

I get what your saying but you realize that any joint support you may get would only be temporary anyway and you could risk injuring the knee more
    I like the way you think....

lui
    So i better forget it

I would give TB500 a try first since it works pretty good with joint issues and you dont have the potential side effects of Deca .

If that doesn't work in a few months and when you are ready to run a cycle try a low dose of 100 - 150mg for a couple of months and see how that goes but always be mindful to not push it to much with the knee even if it doesnt seem to hurt and if it does hurt of course back way off.
    Igifuno likes this.

lui
    I cannot get TB500
    My knees dont hurt during or post workout, but i would say they are not in the best shape.

Banner at the top right.
    TB 500 2mg

lui
    How come a forum is sponsored by an illegal substance site? Sounds fishy. They are water vials with just substance names on it?

lol pictures arent even real, they are computer drawn
    Last edited by lui; 12-23-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    How come a forum is sponsored by an illegal substance site? Sounds fishy. They are water vials with just substance names on it?

lol pictures arent even real, they are computer drawn
    This site does not see any illegal substances. TB500 is a peptite, not AAS.

You will learn this site does not promote AAS use but it will help educate people who are dead set on using them how to do so with as little risk as possible.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would have the knee checked out before doing any lifting let alone the added stress of a cycle.And all the added weight you would be lifting.
    Igifuno likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Agree.. deca often masks the injury and, if you're not careful, it can come back worse than before.

Thread Information