f1nallyfr33 is offline Junior Member

AI's and opinions.

This might be a bad time for everyone. but I figured I would throw it out there anyway. Can I get opposing arguments and different opinions on the different AI's out there. Especially from AR-R . I made an order. It was flagged and I am now rethinking my order. I now have a couple more days to make sure I'm doing things right. Thanks for your time. And Merry Christmas.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What do you mean it was "flagged"? They are legal chemicals to possess so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

It plainly stated that any orders over 250 were subject to verification. That might be it. All I got was an email saying that my order was flagged and that if I wanted to follow through with the order I needed to reply to the email. I am just assuming its a fraud prevention thing. The Target fiasco might have put my bank on high alert for purchases over a certain amount. Honestly I'm not concerned. Everything is legit and in order. I'll take care of it tomorrow.
    The reason I am asking is I ordered Clomi, Tamox and Letro. Also accidentally ordered some tb500. After I ordered I kept on reading and reading and read letro is not something I want to do. Only as a last resort. So I was hoping I could get opinions on all in one place. I was looking at either liquidex or stane. I understand people have probably Asked this a lot also, so I no one wants to talk about it and point me in the right direction i understand. I enjoy reading the difference in opinions. And as I have stated already my search function really does not work.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Correct, orders above a certain amount must be verified. It's AR-R 's policy. Nothing unusual. If you don't confirm the order with an email (they provide instructions on how to respond), the order is CANCELED.

WRT AIs, correct again. Letro is very harsh. Side effects are more common and you run a higher risk of crashing your E. Arimidex and aromasin are superior choices.

AR-R 's a good company. I have been satisfied with everything I've gotten from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    AR-R's a good company. I have been satisfied with everything I've gotten from them.

Oh that I have no doubt. I have yet to run across any other site anywhere that speaks so strongly of the product.
    Can anybody tell me the purpose or use for Torem.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Correct, orders above a certain amount must be verified. It's AR-R's policy. Nothing unusual. If you don't confirm the order with an email (they provide instructions on how to respond), the order is CANCELED. WRT AIs, correct again. Letro is very harsh. Side effects are more common and you run a higher risk of crashing your E. Arimidex and aromasin are superior choices.
    Okay. Thats what i thought. Thank you.

bigspin is offline Junior Member
    iv found stane to be really good, iv used letro at very low doses and still felt its to strong

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    go the liquidex and avoid the liquidstane

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ar-r is 2nd too none! I use them all the time.They are just protecting you with this check they do.Use a Adex save the Lethro for gyno.Good luck!

Okay, thanks guys. Just ordered some.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i always you l-dex and never have an issue
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information