Thread: What to do?

houyasnoopy is offline New Member

What to do?

Hey all i plan to do my first cycle but i want to start with prohormones as a first cycle. I want to get cut and as i was searching i found epi-andro rx by iron mag labs. I want your advice on what to do and what is best for cutting. I workout 3 years.

zevy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houyasnoopy
    Hey all i plan to do my first cycle but i want to start with prohormones as a first cycle. I want to get cut and as i was searching i found epi-andro rx by iron mag labs. I want your advice on what to do and what is best for cutting. I workout 3 years.
    Hi. Post your stats, training regime and nutrition plan for more informed answers from the vets.

Well im 5'8'', i weigh 180 lbs, im currently on a cut. I train three times a week with split that is adjusted to my body type(mesomorph). I have approximatelly around to 16% bf.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would say scrap the Pro Hormones and use the real thing.Pro Hormones are real hard on your body.Not too mention oral cycles are next too worthless.Test is best start there with a good diet and you will never look back.

Yeah i would prefer to try test but i know that it puts water and if you can explain me what results can one get from pure test but also what side effects it would be very helpful.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read the stickys bro they will answer all your questions.A AI is used to help with water weight.Along with a good diet.

Thread Information