Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: Wierd things happening late into first cycle of test.C..

samt93 is offline New Member

Wierd things happening late into first cycle of test.C..

Hi guys, firstly i would like to of course say hello to everyone..
    This is how it started, i used to be an average guy, blah blah shit happened bad things and ended up dropping test levels through depression, 2 months ago i was at a terrible point, eating hardly any more than 1500 Cals a day if lucky and weighing only 9.6 stone at the age of 20 (Nearly 21) -being 5'11" and had absolutely no apatite or motivation, couldn't lift at the gym due to feeling so lethargic, tried everything but nothing seemed to work.

So, although i know its not recommended im too young and everything, but to me, nothing in the slightest would work, i started training but couldn't lift due to having no strength or motivation, i wasn't building any muscle because of having no motivation or strength and a poor diet, so it was a vicious circle, i decided to try a different approach, with the thought being, if you never try something you wont know, now i know Ive totally ruined chances of natural size gains because of using so young, but please, i have made the decision, to improve my quality of life (Which by the way was pretty awful, always ill ect) and for that i have no regrets, so would appreciate support and not telling me to stop for being too young, thanks in advanced guys!

So here it is, i started with some Test Cypionate (Cypionax 200ml-200MG), which is from someone in the family, i know its 100% Legit, as he gets them himself on holiday and uses..
    After getting over my phobia of needles, i actually started to enjoy injecting, so i went for 100MG Test Cyp 3 times a week (Mon-Wed-Fri) and a 100MG of Deca on the Sunday (I have dropped after 3 weeks after realizing it would be totally wasted on a first cycle).
    The results for myself were great, not gains, but life! I instantly felt revitalized after only 4-5 days the best in about 3 years, sleep improved, mood improved, sex drive improved, confidence, you name it it was there, it allowed me to actually eat without being sick and with that i redesigned my diet, consisting of as much protein i could get through at work, 5 smaller meals with lots of carbs and any protein i could find, 2 weight gainer shakes a day, and 2 Pints of full fat milk (Bulking as much as poss).
    (At week 3 when i dropped the Deca, i decided to up the Test to 1.33ML (Mon-Wed-Fri) so it would be roughly just under 400MG a week).

Now this worked brilliant at first, everything about me improved, training, diet, calorie intake, i went up by over a stone within 5 weeks, and almost all seemed solid, no flab, no gut, just pure muscle and all my forearms and shoulders ect started hardening like mad, got to just over 11 Stone, really chuffed, and then i got the flu..

I had to spend 1 week off work and training, had no appetite even shakes that should have been my food were being sicked up, nothing worked, yet i remained 11 Stone.
    I have now been on the Test for 7 weeks nearly, and am totally bamboozled, after the illness, my training has been awful, i have no energy at all in the gym, in fact i have started falling asleep at work in the day, leaning over counters ect, (Still getting 8 hours sleep a night) my diet i am struggling with, has dropped down again and im stuggling to put much over 2300 Cals a day in, if i start pushing that then i start throwing up or at least struggle to keep it all down, my weight has not budged of course from the 11 stone, yet once again, vicious circle, i have no energy to train, no appetite and so i will not grow, but the weird thing is i actually feel worse than before my cycle, at first it helped me no end! I'm literally stuck, and its been nearly 2 weeks now since no gains, my head hurts, i have to drink gallons of water a day, im constantly in a foul mood, not even irritable like the test made me at first, i cant stand anything but silence, anyone wants to even talk and i just want to get up and go, the sight or thought of food makes me feel sick, im falling asleep in the day, its total madness.

All Ive heard about from day 1 is Test.C is long ester, you wont feel max effect until till week 5-6-7, but when you do, its unreal, weights get light, you can put more food away, you'll feel amazing, trust me you'll know..
    Yet i feel awful and im nearly on week 7, im stuck were i am, im starting to increase weight on my bars slowly again and it gives me little boosts, but they don't last?

I'm not using anything but the test ATM, not too sure what PCT will be using, have Nolva and Clomid to hand but every single person advises different so im unsure, tried to get HCG from day 1 but struggled, might be able to get some to throw in the last few weeks of the cycle to try bring things back to life if you get me..
    So far no bad side effects, Gyno ect, i have been congratulated by older AS users i know for handling the moods ect so well, and they think its down to smaller consistent doses, so ill keep that up..
    Hell the only way i can tell im on cycle is the constant sex thoughts (not much more than normal hahah) and the spots developing all over my shoulders, that really is the only way you can tell!

Sorry to write a whole book and biography but i really would appreciate peoples opinions on the extreme plummet of progress, lack of motivation ect and why im not feeling this famous "Kick" still after all this time, when the gear is 100% Legit! and i wanted everyone to know and understand the whole story before i asked, so i didn't seem like a silly young chav that just comes on knowing nothing and sprouting shit about lack of 200lbs gains in 2 weeks init..

If anyone could kindly make any suggestions, i would really appreciate it.
    Thanks and hope you all had a good Christmas, Sam.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dam bro lets keep it short and too the point.Novels put me too sleep LOL
    clarky. and Milly23 like this.

Hahahah sorry bro will do from now on, but being young i had to explain the whole situation or people would just jump on saying your too young, inexperienced ect..
    Only one way to get experience, so id rather just practice things as safely as i can and see how i go, only running for 12 weeks anyway, which is why any advice on the latest madness would be appreciated, can be short and sweet!

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    How is anything you've done make you believe it's safe? Did you ever think to get blood work prior to embarking on a horribly designed cycle at 20 years old? Everyone thinks you can just start taking test and all your problems go away, when in fact you just bring in more problems.

The fact you never got blood work, you're injecting a long ester 3x per week, you added 100mg of Deca once a week, for what reason I have no idea and you're not using an AI just shows that you didn't do your research.

I don't understand why so many young people think it's ok to experiment with their hormones just to gain experience and then they wonder why their 20's are miserable, filled with problems.

Your e2 is most likely elevated, you need to stop what you're doing, get on a PCT and get blood work soon after.

I agree with what your saying, but its hard when everyone you speak to says different things!
    No i did not have blood work done, due to not having any idea about were to safely get it done that i could trust, ect!
    However i was told by my doctor when i was signed off work, that while checking my blood thoroughly my test levels did seem quite low for my age, but admittedly that was about 6 months ago!

With regards to both the lack of AI, and the Deca for the first few weeks, was because before i knew you could find all this on the internet, i was taking the advice of bodybuilders who have competed in competitions for years, a few actually hold records, who seemed to tell me all this was the best way to go about it, obviously when i found all this info on the web it made me unsure which is why i posted to here in the first place!

The long ester 3 X a week, was simply because since i split to 3 a week instead of 2, surely the T levels will be more consistent, and i have been finding that i get little or no sides since, but am of course open to your suggestions!

Because to me it wasn't just experimenting, it helped with so many issues that nothing else did, we've all started out somewhere once, and im sure lots of people on here started younger than me, im not saying its right, but its true!

Is there no way i can save it this far in? I'm not going against what your saying just curious if i can do anything to stop the last 7 weeks of work being wasted!

Thanks for your advice anyway, Sam

Thread Information