Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: when ppl say they start seeing results at X weeks

mustang_9333 is offline New Member

when ppl say they start seeing results at X weeks

For example, anavar or tbol, two weeks in you see it working. So does that mean that you won't see any changes in strength, mass, or body fat until then at all? Like 1 week in you won't even increase 5 lbs on bench press? Also, since it acts so slowly, would one continue to see results up to weeks after the cycle is over? Thanks guys

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    your results starts within the first week you start, even test enanthate or nandrolone decanoate. the thing is, they are so little, that you don't percieve them. an oral, taken daily, will peak up the very first days, so you are on very fast, but you won't see 10gr muscle on your weight. you will see it after 3-4 weeks when you compare to the beginning, you'll look different. when cycle is over, gains are over. but, your gains might be over much before your cycle is over...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are we really that impatient that thinking adding 5lbs on a bench press in a week is acting so slowly?
    Steroids arent magic. You dont take a pill or an injection and wake up the next day with abs and an extra 5lbs of muscle
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    If you have plateaued naturally (which you should be very close to making very few gains before cycling), adding 5 pounds in one week to your bench is damn good. That would be 60 pounds in a 12 week cycle. I'd be happy with that.

I don't think there is a perfect set rule on when you will actually feel it. Some have a very strong placebo effect where they will make gains just knowing that they are on something.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    are we really that impatient that thinking adding 5lbs on a bench press in a week is acting so slowly?
    Steroids arent magic. You dont take a pill or an injection and wake up the next day with abs and an extra 5lbs of muscle
    I woke up with abs, but had all the fat sucked out the day before.
    ickythump likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    If you have plateaued naturally (which you should be very close to making very few gains before cycling), adding 5 pounds in one week to your bench is damn good. That would be 60 pounds in a 12 week cycle. I'd be happy with that.

I don't think there is a perfect set rule on when you will actually feel it. Some have a very strong placebo effect where they will make gains just knowing that they are on something.
    Sorry guys I don't mean to say that I wouldn't be pleased with a 5 pound increase in bench weight. What I mean is this. Would it take atleast two weeks to see that increase ? I'm not asking because I want fast results. I'm asking because it's interesting to me that it takes weeks for those results to show with some gear but maybe days for others. I am wondering why that is. I'm guessing it boils down to that steroid 's lower affinity at the receptor level, thereby reducing it's efficacy compared to stronger anabolics.

Glycomann is offline New Member
    The steroids work immediately but it takes all the biology 2-3 weeks to really ramp up like creatine stores to go higher than normal, blood volume to increase, glycogen stores to increase. Once those 3 things are in place you get the steroid pump feeling which is what people report as the on feeling. Then true muscle fiber growth occurs more slowly.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang_9333 View Post
    Sorry guys I don't mean to say that I wouldn't be pleased with a 5 pound increase in bench weight. What I mean is this. Would it take atleast two weeks to see that increase ? I'm not asking because I want fast results. I'm asking because it's interesting to me that it takes weeks for those results to show with some gear but maybe days for others. I am wondering why that is. I'm guessing it boils down to that steroid's lower affinity at the receptor level, thereby reducing it's efficacy compared to stronger anabolics.
    its a few reasons. If its an injectable it matters what ester is attached to it.
    Your body can also put on muscle so fast. Some of the gains seen quick is just water
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ah I see. OK Well that makes more sense now. Thanks guys

Thread Information