Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Planning cycle + pct

Scizzy is offline New Member

Planning cycle + pct

Hi all,

I've been training since i was 15yrs, when i bought my first benchpress with some barbells. I've had on's and off's from gym, but last few years i've been training hard. I've had accident in work about 8 years back and broke my left hand from wrist and elbow (same bone) and after that took ages to recover and i was 3 years away from gym. After coming back i started to train very hard, had personal trainer and my GF is a nutritionist (nutrition therapist) so i had all things ok and gained 16kg's mass (35lbs) (not fat!) in one year. After this my gains seems to stand still.
    Im in pretty OK condition already, but i've always been interested from moving to "dark side" and now i've got connections to get some juice's and i've actually already have bought some already.
    I could add here my current personal records here also:
    Im currently benchpressing 130kg (286lbs)
    Squatting 170kg (374lbs)
    Deadlifting 180kg (396lbs)

I have this stuff in hands now:
    500tablets of dianabol 10mg/each
    20ml omnadren by Jelfi
    10ml Trenbolone by British Dragon
    some clomid (dont remember exact amount)
    also i have some ATD, but other antiestrogens are currently a bit hard to find.. even that if nolva or such is something that should be in hand, i could try to get some.

I was thinking to build cycle from stuff above in something like this:

weeks 1-6 dianabol (starting with 20mg ED for 1week then upping to 30-40mg ED for 5weeks)
    weeks 1-20 omnadren 250mg once a week ( so this for 20weeks )
    then PCT, which i would like your comments how, when to start after last injection and what kind of amounts

I think that tren is a bit too HC stuff for 1st cycle?
    Thanks already for replies! I will be posting my pics here, right after i find out how.

Oh, and my stats; Im 31yrs male 78kg (172lbs) / 167cm (5,47ft)

-Scizzy-

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    welcome, you only need testosterone as first cycle. omnedren is a blend like sustanon correct? id only run that 10-12 weeks at 500mg a week....20 is much to long

you will .need hcg , an AI, and a good pct protocol, and if it is a sust blend you will need to start pct 3 weeks from last pin. would help to have some liver support as well.

I forgot to ask,.do you know what your current bodyfat percentage is?
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-06-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    Scizzy likes this.

1st cycle, Test E 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, HCG 250 iu twice a week, Adex .25mg/ed, wait 2 weeks, PCT Nolvadex /Clomid for 4 weeks @ 40/20/20/20 and 100/50/50/50 wait 60 days and get blood work done.
    Benzcameron likes this.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Test for the first cycle, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for replying.

Yeah, Omnadren is just like sustanon .
    Im gonna post my pics soon, not too much of fat.. i've always been so called "hard gainer" but just after i turned 30 i started to get some fullness to muscles or mass, if you like to call it that.
    I think im currently about 15-16% bodyfat, maybe lower - last time i was measured i had 12% bodyfat. The machine measured many things, also it told water balance which was above average, bone weight, muscle tissue etc.

some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Planning cycle + pct-2013-05-04-226.jpg   Planning cycle + pct-2013-05-04-223.jpg   Planning cycle + pct-2013-05-04-221.jpg  
    Last edited by Scizzy; 01-09-2014 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scizzy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-04-226.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	689.8 KB 
ID:	147521 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-04-223.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	554.5 KB 
ID:	147522 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-04-221.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	743.3 KB 
ID:	147523

I think i got the pics here.. dont know will they show. *testing*
    You definitely have solid base going for you and I believe are ready for your first cycle. The only thing you have to do now is research to make sure you understand the cycle and how PCT works. For your size you will not be disappointment with test. If your not afraid of pinning, test prop is a good first choice. It is what I prefer only because I am impatient and I like to see results faster.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    You definitely have solid base going for you and I believe are ready for your first cycle. The only thing you have to do now is research to make sure you understand the cycle and how PCT works. For your size you will not be disappointment with test. If your not afraid of pinning, test prop is a good first choice. It is what I prefer only because I am impatient and I like to see results faster.
    Dam Jarheads around here

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    dam jarheads around here
    ooh-rahh!!!!

Thread Information