raj1 is offline New Member

Proposed first cycle

I'm looking to finally start a cycle in a few months, already have everything on hand. Waiting to bring down my Bf% and fully recover from a minor shoulder surgery.

Cycle as follows:
    Wk 1-10: Sust 250: 1ml 2x/Wk = 500mg/Wk (Mon & Thurs injection)
    Wk 1-10: 12.5mg Exemestane ED (Adjusting accordingly to sides/mid cycle bloods)

PCT: Beginning 18 days post final injection
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Decided to forgo the HCG for a light 10 week cycle.

Stats
    23yo
    195lbs
    ~13%Bf
    Training 2.5yrs

Went from a 130lb twig to skinny fat after fracturing three vertebrae discs, was disgusted with myself, got really depressed, found the gym, did a lot of research, feel in love with bodybuilding, got happy and now I'm here. I went from rock bottom to king of my world after a year, and that's when I knew I had found my calling and from there on out there was no looking back. Unfortunately for me I finally tore my labrum and had surgery to repair it. I say finally because I was having dislocations for 5-6 years whenever I would throw something, such as a baseball. But enough with the sob story. The plan for this cycle is to rebound from surgery after I'm fully recovered, and put on what LBM I would have had I not torn my labrum. Wasn't planning on running a cycle for another 1-1.5 years, but things happen and consequently plans change.

Feedback is welcomed

Bumping once for feedback

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Glad you're healing up well.

It really wouldn't hurt to wait a while longer. I would try to get a good year of training in fully healthy before cycling. This way you'll be over 25 and then you'll be in a better position agewise and healthwise before engaging in steroid use . When was your surgury exactly?

Also for your first cycle, I would hold on the to the sust and do test E or C.

Surgery was October 29th. The reason I was going to use the sust was because I already have it on hand. I have access to both test e & c, I just don't want to rush out and buy more test for the sake of it being single-estered. In the end, blood levels will be supraphysiological with either compound. Cycle will hopefully be around march though, it all depends on what my PT says and how my recovery progresses. I'm not going to jump the gun and the cycle before my shoulder can handle it, that would be extremely counterproductive and irresponsible in the end, only causing further time out of the gym. My focus will also be on form and mind-muscle connection over hucking up the heaviest weight I can. Strength for me is secondary to muscular development.

If I were to grab some enanthate and save the sustanon , how do you think the sustanon would be best utilized?

Thread Information