Thread: Liquid Anavar

omaha is offline New Member

Liquid Anavar

1st time here and 1st time Anavar user. Any tips? Thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome! Members will need to know about your stats (bf, weight, height, age), training history, cycle plan, planned nutrition (daily calories, macros, and your TDEE, would be ideal).

Once we get the formalities out of the way, if you have a specific question, we are all ears (and toes, and fingers, and all that, lol)

5'11 175-180lbs. 34 yrs old. Worked out regular till this past Set. then had to lay off due to knee surgery.. Have good definition am really trying to add more tone and lose some winter fat. I have a 60 day supply to get me started. Im a whey powder guy and lots of protein daily. I would ideally like to stay between 2500-3000 calories. Hope this gives you some idea. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by omaha View Post
    5'11 175-180lbs. 34 yrs old. Worked out regular till this past Set. then had to lay off due to knee surgery.. Have good definition am really trying to add more tone and lose some winter fat. I have a 60 day supply to get me started. Im a whey powder guy and lots of protein daily. I would ideally like to stay between 2500-3000 calories. Hope this gives you some idea. Thanks
    60 days maybe, how many mgs is each pill, how many mgs do you intend to take daily?....im assuming your doing it solo, yes?...

I have the liquid Anavar .

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    1st time here and 1st time Anavar user. Any tips? Thanks
    add test

Blog Entries
    oh ha ha my bad...how many mg per ml and what is your cycle layout?....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Get back in the gym and have diet in order for at least 3-4 months before you jump
    on anything.

Thread Information