vito93x is offline Banned

i am making a 1 year transformation video...

i want to be like the next boston Lloyd or **** or jeff seid or whatever youngster you looked up too when you were my age, except id like to do it without the use of steroids that will shut me down... I am only 20 years old... I want to become youtube famous lol

can somebody provide me a list of everything I can use that will not shut me down?

I have a nutrition coach, workout 7 days a week, I would like to incorporate things that will make me the best I can be..

the only things I can think of that will give me a bang for my buck without getting shut down would be clenbuterol , and igf-lr3..

what else can I use.

jgrayson60 is offline Junior Member
    Every steroid shuts you down, if your going to use them, use Test E. As long as your pct. Is right you should be fine, but the recommended age to start steroids is 25

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...d-edition.html

The young and Steroids

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by jgrayson60; 01-07-2014 at 01:36 AM.

yes this does not answer my question, I am aksing what Is everything i can use in addition to my spot on diet and training, that will allow me to get accelerated results without shutting me down.

Quote Originally Posted by vito93x View Post
    yes this does not answer my question, I am aksing what Is everything i can use in addition to my spot on diet and training, that will allow me to get accelerated results without shutting me down.
    Even pro hormones can shut you down, why dont you go to a vitamin shop and ask them.
    Last edited by jgrayson60; 01-07-2014 at 02:37 AM.

riotz0r is offline Associate Member
    Well if you have a nutrition coach you need to get a personal trainer because you shouldn't be lifting 7 days a week... I feel like this guy might be trolling but I'm not sure lol..

clarkey02 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riotz0r
    Well if you have a nutrition coach you need to get a personal trainer because you shouldn't be lifting 7 days a week... I feel like this guy might be trolling but I'm not sure lol..
    What's wrong with lifting 7 days a week?

riotz0r is offline Associate Member
    lifting 7 days week while natty?? Seems excessive to me

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i want to be like the next boston Lloyd or **** or jeff seid or whatever youngster you looked up too when you were my age, except id like to do it without the use of steroids that will shut me down... I am only 20 years old... I want to become youtube famous lol

can somebody provide me a list of everything I can use that will not shut me down?

I have a nutrition coach, workout 7 days a week, I would like to incorporate things that will make me the best I can be..

the only things I can think of that will give me a bang for my buck without getting shut down would be clenbuterol , and igf-lr3..

what else can I use.
    Jeff is a big boy. Good genetics too. I have not discussed gear with him, I figure it's a private matter if he uses or not and he has not shared.

This is a picture of my daughter and him on a recent photo shoot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RiverJeff122b-WEB.jpg 
Views:	8681 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	147511

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson60 View Post
    Even pro hormones can shut you down, why dont you go to a vitamin shop and ask them.
    IMO pro hormones are a higher risk than aas. I read more post from people having issues after a pro hormone cycle than most any others.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey02 View Post
    What's wrong with lifting 7 days a week?
    You/your muscles need time to recover.

Main think is you want to do a lot of reading/research about lifting and shocking the muscles so they continue to grow and not get stuck in a routine.

Besides your diet being spot on learn how to eat the right things at the right time to promote muscle growth. It's not as easy as counting calories or eating healthy. It has a lot to do with making sure your system is producing the right amount of protein and carbs before and after lifting.

Over training can/will cause muscle wasting. Your body will use your muscle for fuel and slow growth. There is a lot of science behind the madness. I am NOT a diet guru by any means but I know there are a few here who are. Spend a lot of time in the diet section.

There are supplements that can help a lot such as Mega doses of Vit E, DHEA and a few others that will boost your natural test levels.

Good luck with your journey and goals. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by riotz0r View Post
    chest&tris
    back&bi's
    shoulders
    legs
    abs and cardio
    abs and cardio
    repeat

I get a 5 day rest per major workout session, which works out perfect for my amount of recovery time.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson60 View Post
    vitamin shoppe sucks ass. and is overpriced.

vitamin shoppe sucks ass. and is overpriced.
    Lol man, what else do you want? Every steroid will shut you down, and prohormones most likely will to. If your thinking about doing steroids , I would say the best thing for you would be a test only cycle

Thread Information