Hi all,

I've been training since i was 15yrs, when i bought my first benchpress with some barbells. I've had on's and off's from gym, but last few years i've been training hard. I've had accident in work about 8 years back and broke my left hand from wrist and elbow (same bone) and after that took ages to recover and i was 3 years away from gym. After coming back i started to train very hard, had personal trainer and my GF is a nutritionist (nutrition therapist) so i had all things ok and gained 16kg's mass (35lbs) (not fat!) in one year. After this my gains seems to stand still.
Im in pretty OK condition already, but i've always been interested from moving to "dark side" and now i've got connections to get some juice's and i've actually already have bought some already.
I could add here my current personal records here also:
Im currently benchpressing 130kg (286lbs)
Squatting 170kg (374lbs)
Deadlifting 180kg (396lbs)

I have this stuff in hands now:
500tablets of dianabol 10mg/each
20ml omnadren by Jelfi
10ml Trenbolone by British Dragon
some clomid (dont remember exact amount)
also i have some ATD, but other antiestrogens are currently a bit hard to find.. even that if nolva or such is something that should be in hand, i could try to get some.

I was thinking to build cycle from stuff above in something like this:

weeks 1-6 dianabol (starting with 20mg ED for 1week then upping to 30-40mg ED for 5weeks)
weeks 1-20 omnadren 250mg once a week ( so this for 20weeks )
then PCT, which i would like your comments how, when to start after last injection and what kind of amounts

I think that tren is a bit too HC stuff for 1st cycle?
Thanks already for replies! I will be posting my pics here, right after i find out how.

Oh, and my stats; Im 31yrs male 78kg (172lbs) / 167cm (5,47ft)

-Scizzy-