Thread: Damn Man!

nj juice is offline Member

Damn Man!

As you can see ive been a member here for years; although took the last 5 years off from cycling and also being an active member of the site. Every once in a while Id peruse through the site just to look around. All new faces...whatever happened to Cycleon and Pheedno? They were great guys with good info. Learned a lot when I was a newb reading Pheednos' threads and asking him questions.

Anyhow, getting off topic here, but I just read about Hellfire Labs got busted? I know its old news for a lot of you guys, but like I said, I haven't been on here last 5 years. That really sucks...does anyone know if H got busted as well. I know the mods are real strict about name dropping but anyone who knows the game would know exactly who Im talking about with just that one letter.

And what really baffled me is that they said they busted them in Arkansas or the midwest or some shit like that. Without going into details too much, anyone who dealt with whom Im referring to knows that the location was nowhere near that. Really sad to hear about this, H always had great products and very reasonably priced for domestic.

Lastly, hello to everybody, especially if theres any of the old guys still on here that I used to talk to, hope there is anyone still here. Looking forward to catching up on all ive missed these last couple years. Anxious to get back into the game. Take care my brothers.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Hello. Nice to see someone who was here in 03 actively posting. I don't see a lot of that but they're around.

nj juice is offline Member
    Hello to you too java man, how are you?. Youre right about not seeing too many posts from us "old-timers" hahaha. Its sad though I learned a lot back then from some of those guys and bsing with a lot of the other guys usually always turned into a laugh riot.

Guess most of them moved on to different sites or whatnot. Me, I only belonged to this site and Meso (for obvious reasons). But they got shut down awhile ago. Knew it was too good to last, a site where sources openly advertised their gear. That's how I got involved with H all those years ago. Amazingly; somehow through all the scammers and whatnot, and the really unwanted attention of not wanted to go international, he turned out to be one of the really good ones.

But im back here now to stay. Hopefully I'll run into some of the guys and girls who were on here 5-plus years ago. Be good to reconnect and all. Take care java man.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Thanks. 2003 not so much but a few. Quite a few though still active from '05 on.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back! I am a newer member, but am probably older than most on here. Lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Put up a post in the lounge-off topic discussions and say hello. There are a few old timers still around.

THE ANABOLIC LOUNGE - Off Topic Discussion

Thread Information