Thread: PCT or bridging

Zelgabbas is offline New Member

PCT or bridging

Hi I am 41 years old 230lb 13% fat, about to finish a cycle of:
    4 IU of hgh
    1-8 week prop/tren 300/300
    6-10 week prop/mast 450/300
    10-12 prop 300

Will finish next week. now I wanna start again in March continuing till mid may or end so another 10-12 week cycle and will take the rest of the year off for business reasons. I heard a lot of positive and negative things about bridging and also about different ways,
    Ok what I think I will continue hgh till end of May anyways)
    1) stop next week start hcg and nolva ( normal PCT) and start igf-1 lr3 and mgf till march with supplements ( creatine. Tribulis, etc)
    2) continue prop 200/week till March and start the cycle and take hcg 1500one a week for testicle.
    All option and advices are open but need them fast thanx

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I don't recommend bridging to anyone that isn't likely to make $ from the lifestyle.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Agreed bridging is just going to leave you shut down longer making recover much harder if even possible. Take the time to give your body the rest and recovery it needs

Thanx. so do u mean a full recovery pct time on + pct= time off or just recover for the coming 6-8 weeks will be enough and get another 10 week cycle the point is I won't be able to go on a cycle if I pass march I will be traveling a lot starting from July so I wanted to start another 10 week cycle in March to finish mid may start PCT so I get things going before I start traveling. Won't do another cycle before December

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Take the full recovery time your body will thank you

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I don't recommend bridging to anyone that isn't likely to make $ from the lifestyle.
    This pretty much covers it.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Also, hcg should be run during cycle, not for pct.

Run your pct like this:

Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolv: 40/20/20/20

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    honestly I would have to ask if you've ever had blood work done. If not I would say, yes pct and then have blood work done. you can obviously afford it and knowing your body is the best advantage since your are truly unique genetically speaking and in every other manner of medication use. Once you know this I would say your baseline test after one or even two pct's would allow you to answer this question for yourself. Example if you know your total test is usually 600ng/ml than yes pct would be in your best interest. However keep in mind the testosterone that give you the kick in the gym and the bedroom is "free test" not "bound". So if you feel something is missing read up on how to manipulate that without shutting your self down. At your age your test may not be that high not to knock you it is what it is. knowledge is power brother good luck.

Thank you all

Thread Information