Thread: Deca??

stevenjw is offline New Member

Deca??

Does deca help well with injured shoulders ??

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenjw View Post
    It can help in recovery YES. It's no a fix or replacement for surgery.

zevy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenjw
    Hi. I have read that deca does alleviate joint pain, enabling you to train better/harder. I believe - the vets or other more informed members can correct me if I'm wrong - it has something to do with retained water surrounding the joint, alleviating pressure from inflammation and allowing a smoother joint action. If this is not the case, apologies. I have been mis informed
    This leads me to ask a question of my own. Do the 'healing effects' of deca diminish upon cessation and are the original injuries not compounded due to the fact that you've been able to train harder whilst on cycle?
    Last edited by zevy; 01-16-2014 at 05:57 PM.

stevenjw is offline New Member
    The thing is my doctor said i have impingement witch is basically the joint when laxed is causing a crushing to my ligament basically my ligament is inflamed reason for the crushing ?I've been in some real pain in the last 5 months doc has me down for a arthroscopy witch it a camera inside to see why this is happening..I've seen a chiropractor 2 in the last week which seems to have helped with movement the pain seems to now come and go one day it's only slightly painfully but other it's really painful..I'm just trying to get away with not having this camera I don't want to end up worse of then I am now ?

Thread Information