BillyBigGuns is offline New Member

Fake Npp Or Not.!!

Hello lads can any one look at these pic's.. What am i looking out for to tell a fake npp..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0534.JPG 
Views:	2325 
Size:	781.3 KB 
ID:	147763Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0533.JPG 
Views:	1322 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	147764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0535.JPG 
Views:	522 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	147765 ROHM hear its a very good lab but lots of fakes flying around

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be hard to tell from a pic. But many labs look like this so the next step is to simply try it. What makes you think it might be fake? Also, at least you should know that fakes are usually something that wont kill you. It just wont give you the results you want. We all have been in this situation, but usually have to make the decision of whether we are going to do it or not. Many labs making stuff is doing this in a less than professional pharmaceutical lab, but this does not mean it is fake at all. Labs do the best they can and it looks pretty normal to me. Good luck.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I can't really help but if they can't get right where to inject the stuff then I'd worry about it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Doubt it fake. Not many fake ugl for one , 2 npp is cheap as it is anyway .

BillyBigGuns is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    It can be hard to tell from a pic. But many labs look like this so the next step is to simply try it. What makes you think it might be fake? Also, at least you should know that fakes are usually something that wont kill you. It just wont give you the results you want. We all have been in this situation, but usually have to make the decision of whether we are going to do it or not. Many labs making stuff is doing this in a less than professional pharmaceutical lab, but this does not mean it is fake at all. Labs do the best they can and it looks pretty normal to me. Good luck.
    Reason it may be fake i hear there is a lot of fake NPP/ROHM flying around. Realy good lab but there is fakes about.

Thread Information