Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Experation date question and hello.

Rajha is offline New Member

Experation date question and hello.

How long will my Test P last before I would have to throw it out? I just got it about a month ago thinking I was gonna get sick nasty big with no problem, but I've come to learn I'm not ready yet and got a ways to go. I have looked through the forums and have found "years" to be the most solid answer but it was not about Test P, and I'm not a forums guy at all so the layout I'm still getting use to, and kinda wanna get an answer directly to my situation.

Since this is my first post, Hello. I'm 25, 5'11, 163 pounds, 12-15% BF and live in Florida. I have been getting more and more into lifting/bodybuilding for about 1 and 1/2 years, I have always been active in sports but never serious about diet and/or strength training/Bodybuilding. I've just been doing non educated stuff like going along with whomever and whatever they tell me to do for about 3 years but the gains are kinda non existent without some education, and the guys I followed I've come to find out just suck at life. I've gotten a diet down that I like, I have a workout routine that I love, which is a mix of things, but mainly based of Dorian Yates cause a lot of what he does/says fits into my thought process, beautifully. Both I know can absolutely be improved.

Thanks for any replies and I look forward to getting more educated with the help of this site.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It has typically 2 years if stored properly before it starts to degrade or weaken. That being said if I had some that was 3yrs old (I do) I would not hesitate to use it.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It has typically 2 years if stored properly before it starts to degrade or weaken. That being said if I had some that was 3yrs old (I do) I would not hesitate to use it.
    Once again as much as it pains me I am going to agree with lovbyts and admit he is correct.
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Once again as much as it pains me I am going to agree with lovbyts and admit he is correct.
    LOL, yeah you have had free reign for a while. It's been some time since I have spent much time in the Q&A section. I appreciate you picking up the slack. You have been doing a great job also. I find myself following you and not having anything to add frequently.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-20-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    diesel101 likes this.

Thank you for the answer. I should be good then to use it later when I'm ready and not worry about.

Another question if you guys don't mind, not sure if I should start a new thread I think it would be easier to ask here but, is there anything wrong with storing gear, inside of cabinets? Someone has told me to keep it out in the open, room temp. which I have been doing but don't like the idea of it on the counter just out in the open especially if I'm gonna be waiting awhile to use it. His info I have learned is not always correct so was wondering since you said storing it properly it will last.

Best to not be left in a HOT room, room temp 70s and below is fine. Dark is a must. Sunlight degrades most all meds. Dont put it in the refrigerator or freezer. This could cause it to crash.

Just find a nice dark cool place. Personally I think a safe is best.

Thank you Lovbyts, the information is perfect. A safe sounds great, to Wal-Mart I shall go. Thanks again.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajha View Post
    How long will my Test P last before I would have to throw it out? I just got it about a month ago thinking I was gonna get sick nasty big with no problem, but I've come to learn I'm not ready yet and got a ways to go. I have looked through the forums and have found "years" to be the most solid answer but it was not about Test P, and I'm not a forums guy at all so the layout I'm still getting use to, and kinda wanna get an answer directly to my situation.

Since this is my first post, Hello. I'm 25, 5'11, 163 pounds, 12-15% BF and live in Florida. I have been getting more and more into lifting/bodybuilding for about 1 and 1/2 years, I have always been active in sports but never serious about diet and/or strength training/Bodybuilding. I've just been doing non educated stuff like going along with whomever and whatever they tell me to do for about 3 years but the gains are kinda non existent without some education, and the guys I followed I've come to find out just suck at life. I've gotten a diet down that I like, I have a workout routine that I love, which is a mix of things, but mainly based of Dorian Yates cause a lot of what he does/says fits into my thought process, beautifully. Both I know can absolutely be improved.

Thanks for any replies and I look forward to getting more educated with the help of this site.
    Quite high expectations.

Thread Information