Generationiron is offline New Member

Advice on testosterone cycling

I did my first cycle when I was 20 years old, on that I did 500 mg test e split weekly for 12 weeks with proper pct. I have gotten blood work done since then and everything is good and also did not have any side effects from this cycle, as well as had great gains in the gym.

Now I am about to turn 22 I kept a lot of my gains from the first cycle and am considering doing another. I would do the same test e cycle incorporating hcg and a ai properly as log of course with a pct. Right now I am 5'10 and weigh 185 with around 12%bf.

I would really like to know opinions on doing this second cycle. I know I am still young but my diet is very in tact and I am crazy strict about going to the gym and getting great workouts in.

I was just hoping to hear from some people who cycled around this age And maybe give support on going ahead and doing this second cycle or bad experiences. The more information I can gain the better. In advice thanks for any replies they are all greatly appreciated.

getfit28 is offline Member
    I'm 35 yrs old and did not start cycling till I was 30. You might not like my answer but I would wait to cycle if I were you. Juice can and will screw up your hormones in the long run. Yes even if you do proper pct..Are you wanting to have kids one day? If do get that out the way first before you do. Once you cycle it can make it harder to have kids. Also don't think you will only do this last cycle and thats it cuz majority of us said that and are still using. This is my advise to you

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Would keep doing the whole good diet and hard training routine. Steroids will still be around in a few years. Protect your HPTA and your future health.

Generationiron is offline New Member
    Thank you both for your input that's definitely what I am leaning towards. It just sucks cause when you do that first cycle you feel godly in the gym and then it's just tough to not go again. Should have definitely waited on that first cycle

Flacco is offline Member
    I would ask myself why I'm doing it. Are you doing it bc you want to become a Professional Body builder? I started at 18. I love steroids , but I wish I would have waited. Waited to my body actually needed/could have used them. I just tell people to be aware of what could happen. Make your own decision but just realize that you can really fxck up your body and your hormone levels. You do it again and again. Even if you cycle as safe as possible, it has to have some negative effect on your body. I'm not an expert but if you do them starting at age 20 instead of 30 or 40 even, thats alot of extra years/stress you're putting on your heart, your liver, probably your joints/ligaments, your balls/dick, hair, kidneys probably. You could have depression problems. If you want to live a long heathy life I would say the smartest thing to do would be to wait till your body really needs em. You do what ya want, Just tellin ya that I did alot of dumb shit at age 20. Steroids was one of em.

Thread Information