roadglide83 is offline Junior Member

blast and cruise vs traditional time on = time off

How much further ahead would one expect to be as far as muscle growth if they constantly blasted and cruise compared to traditional cycling. I understand the health risk and possible hrt down the road but with all that to the side would you see a large difference over the course of say 1-3 years?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roadglide83
    How much further ahead would one expect to be as far as muscle growth if they constantly blasted and cruise compared to traditional cycling. I understand the health risk and possible hrt down the road but with all that to the side would you see a large difference over the course of say 1-3 years?
    Simply not worth the risk. Results are typically better if you can completely cycle off between cycles and its far healthier.

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Simply not worth the risk. Results are typically better if you can completely cycle off between cycles and its far healthier.
    But is it really healthier? Blasting and cruising is much easier on the hormones rather than going off and on isn't it?

IDK as far as healthier. My thought is I already have low test levels and HRT is a deff possibility so why not just blast and cruise. I would like to know everyone's opinions on why blasting and cruising is not as healthy.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your shutdown for years you're guaranteed to be on TRT for life. I started TRT a year ago and it's totally changed my life without question. However, living without always having to inject yourself is a much better lifestyle.

In your personal opinion is once weekly injections really that bad compared to the benefits you receive from it?

michael30 is offline Member
    I do twice weekly, an yes it gets old!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roadglide83 View Post
    In your personal opinion is once weekly injections really that bad compared to the benefits you receive from it?
    It's a MAJOR pain in the ass. I was sick with the Flu this week and having to give myself injections when I could barely get up with torturous. Plus, whenever you go anywhere you have to plan how to bring all your gear and having to inject twice a week with test and 2-3 more times for HCG is a major pain in the ass. It's not worth the risk. It has changed my lifestyle for the better since I feel this way but if I didn't have low test I would feel this way without living with sticking myself all the time.

I can see where you are coming from with this. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information