mfotino82 is offline Junior Member

Travelling with gear

I am going on a 7 day cruise, mid cycle. I was thinking of bringing 2 of my pins loaded up, and just stuffing in the suitcase. I wouldn't bring the bottles or anyhing like that. Has anyone ever done this before? Can you say they are just vitamin B shots or something? Or way too risky and just take the week off?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Long Esters? If it were me I'd just pin 2x my normal dose the day I left and pick up where I left off after

ecruz is offline Member
    i take it that by your comment of bringing two pins that your running test e? ok i know its a no no to travel with gear, but your not flying right? your on a boat and chances are that your minds made up, however alpha has a good point. you can just pin the morning your leaving with double the dose. you get busted and your going to have to deal with all that crap, and depending if your in international waters who knows what the charges are, maybe bad maybe good my point is its not worth it..

Quote Originally Posted by ecruz View Post
    i take it that by your comment of bringing two pins that your running test e? ok i know its a no no to travel with gear, but your not flying right? your on a boat and chances are that your minds made up, however alpha has a good point. you can just pin the morning your leaving with double the dose. you get busted and your going to have to deal with all that crap, and depending if your in international waters who knows what the charges are, maybe bad maybe good my point is its not worth it..
    Yes, running test e and decca. No, my mind is not made up and I would be flying to get to the cruise, so it would have to get through airport security and i think the cruise ship also scans baggage. You are right, getting busted would be crap i dont want to deal with, so I appreciate your advice. I just didn't know if anyone has done this with no problems or if there are alternatives, like what AlphaMike suggested. Thank you for the input.

xt1nkt is offline New Member
    Prepin for the boat probably wouldn't be too bad, I was on a cruise and they didn't go too hard on the searching.. bit that prob depends on the cruiseline. You could just say that your a diabetic and that it's insulin (and hope the person your talking to isn't diabetic and know better).

But I would NOT bring anything on a plane, the TSA is a whole different monster and you don't want them ruining your cruise.

MODO is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    Long Esters? If it were me I'd just pin 2x my normal dose the day I left and pick up where I left off after
    This ^^^

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't imagine cruislines checking luggage that intense, then again i've never been on a cruise.

When I fly internationally is the only time I don't bring anything for obvious reasons.

mauz is offline Associate Member
    if you had an empty bottle of b12 you could just put your test in that .just be smart its not worth getting in trouble but its not that hard either.

michael30 is offline Member
    No need to bring it your only going for aweek. Jail time isnt worth it. Pin before you go. If you do decide to bring preloaded syringes go buy insulin ones and spend $15 an get a blood glucose tester and put it all in the small pouch the tester comes with so it will just look like your diabetic.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You will never know you missed a shot, just take it the morning of. You will plan to workout, but I'll bet you don't even touch a weight. I workout 7 days per week, but when I went on a cruise, I didn't even think about the gym

Gunsablazin is offline Junior Member
    Good advice

Gunsablazin is offline Junior Member
    I went to the gym everyday on my cruise nothing like working out while looking out over the ocean!

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I was on a cruise this past summer. Pinned extra before I left. Placed t3 and my AI in unmarked bottles in my checked baggage. Worked out every day but one ate like a champ. Only gained 1pound and as it's been said nothing quite like lifting with a view of the ocean.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

deltapapatango is offline Associate Member
    Are you talking the cruise itself or flying to a location for a cruise? Can't see a cruise ship being to hard on looking for party favors etc. Flying is a different story.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82 View Post
    I am going on a 7 day cruise, mid cycle. I was thinking of bringing 2 of my pins loaded up, and just stuffing in the suitcase. I wouldn't bring the bottles or anyhing like that. Has anyone ever done this before? Can you say they are just vitamin B shots or something? Or way too risky and just take the week off?
    You could probably pull it off but if your on a long ester just take a dose the day you leave and resume when you return.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Don't know where you are going on the cruise, but be careful. I've seen a couple of pretty intense searches returning to U.S., but they were looking for weed and other stuff out of Jamaica. I've never really seen much searching while boarding. They're just looking for carry on booze mostly. Best of luck.

Thanks for the advice. I am flying to get to the cruise. I think I will just load up the morning of and not bring anything on the trip except my AI. It's definitely not worth the risk if I am only missing 2 injections total. With my luck, I'll be one of the only guys to ever get locked up on a Disney Cruise, pleading with Mickey Mouse to let me get a work out in.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    More important if you drink at all bring your own, it's VERY expensive onboard. I just get a few bottles of vitawater and fill them with my alcohol of choice. Then you buy 1 drink in the souvenir glass the 1st day and use the fountain drinks (free) and ice as your mixer.

Thread Information