Thread: first cycle BF%

MisterRogers is offline Junior Member

first cycle BF%

So I know I have a way to go but I dont have the resources to get BF% done so I figure the next best thing is a visual from u guys! just wondering where u guys think I'm at
    currently 265lbs 6'4" Attachment 148898
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle BF%-img_20140305_152456.jpg  
    Last edited by MisterRogers; 03-05-2014 at 02:28 PM.

mauz is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...entage-men.jpg

well didn't do that right but anyway click that link you should find a body fat chart for men . was trying to post the chart but guess I did it wrong
    Last edited by mauz; 03-05-2014 at 12:22 PM.

mauz is offline Associate Member
    Name:  127646d1349916077t-body-fat-percentage-pics-men-women-body-fat-percentage-men.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  4.3 KB

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    25% maybe

WTF, you hold your fat in your upper body. Quads r huge

Samson lol thanks for the quad compliment I do squat! yah fat stays in the mid section that is what was throwing me off on guessing % lower body and back are decent but its all in my gut I have cleaned up my diet quit a bit and seeing progress everyday

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRogers
    Samson lol thanks for the quad compliment I do squat! yah fat stays in the mid section that is what was throwing me off on guessing % lower body and back are decent but its all in my gut I have cleaned up my diet quit a bit and seeing progress everyday
    Midsection adipose accumulation is common with age. In men, it is this area that stores the most fat as we get older. Nutrition is the biggest determinant of fat retention but a sedentary lifestyle certainly contributes to that (although not your case here).

Eating "cleanly" is a step in the right direction, however, how much you eat will determine how quickly body fat is retained or removed. Depending on your immediate goals, increasing cardio and decreasing your caloric intake below your current set point, or TDEE will go a long way towards a leaner midsection.

thanks MI increase in Cardio and decrease in caloric intake as well as a cleaner diet is exactly what I am doing and it is working very well for me my Immediate goal is to get my bf% to an acceptable level so I can start my first Test E cycle

Placebro is offline Junior Member
    20-22%

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterRogers
    thanks MI increase in Cardio and decrease in caloric intake as well as a cleaner diet is exactly what I am doing and it is working very well for me my Immediate goal is to get my bf% to an acceptable level so I can start my first Test E cycle
    How long have you cut calories and increased cardio? On my last cutting plan, my cardio was a minimum 60 mins a day, and 5 days a week it was 75-90 mins (and I really don't care for cardio so I had to push myself).

You're on the right track. Some might recommend clen or T3 but personally I believe you could get to 15% without the need for clen or T3.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    There is a few additives you can take, if you like

But, cutting without them is the way to go - Specially since you haven't sauced before.

You should be able to hit sub 15% pretty quickly

one of my concerns with the reduced cal and all the extra cardio is loosing my strength I feel that I am close to my nat peak in my major lifts Squats, Clean and jerk etc.. and wanted to be at my peak for the the start of the test just want to make the best out of the cycle the whole reason for it was to improve all of my lifts but if it takes a month of reduced cal and cardio to get to 15% will the test only get me back to where I was or will it surpass?? I just dont really know what gains to expect and def dont want gyno so I'm waiting for bf% to drop for sure as far as increased cardio and diet its only been 5 days and I have already lost 1.5" on mid section
    any suggestions on caloric intake for my size?
    Last edited by MisterRogers; 03-05-2014 at 03:29 PM.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    good advice here! by the look of you, it wont take too long...good luck

Thread Information