I have Ehler's Danlos Syndrom. Innitially I thought I just had osteoarthritis, but we've found out that it's a lot more than just that. For the past few years I've taken a 20 week cycle of a semi-low dosage of deca and test throughout the summer. I found it easier to be more fit, and active, as well as a lot less painful on my joints. I usually started in April so it would be set in by the time the weather gets warm and I can be more active with my son. In my last year's post, asking for advice about dosages and different types of test (before I took test-e, last summer I took EquiTest), someone suggested that it might be better if I just stayed on permanently instead of a long cycle and PCT every fall. Avoid the crash and messing with my hormones. So, my question is what others might think about that? What kind of dosages would be okay for staying on? Any other worries about side effects, long term problems? I do take an e-blocker as well (I'm a bit prone to gyno). I'm very open with my doctor and tell her everything. We monitor my blood levels before, during, and after, and noticed that the EquiTest had less negative effects than the Test-E alone.