Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Best and worst gear for libido and erections

AngryNR3C4 is offline Junior Member

Best and worst gear for libido and erections

I'm 28, 5'11'', 205 lbs, 25% bf, first year of solid training, haven't used aas yet.

Frankly, I'm a little put off by all this erectile dysfunction talk.
    If anything, I expect to be hornier and harder from using aas.
    What is the best and worst stuff to use in that regard?

EDIT:
    I don't intend to use very soon, so this is purely informational, i.e. don't need a cycle.
    Just write those aas that make you very horny and give you strong erections and
    those that give you limp dick and make you feel less horny.
    Last edited by AngryNR3C4; 03-05-2014 at 05:37 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryNR3C4
    I'm 28, 5'11'', 205 lbs, 25% bf, first year of solid training, haven't used aas yet.

EDIT:
    I don't intend to use very soon, so this is purely informational, i.e. don't need a cycle.
    The question isn't entirely correct. A bigger threat to libido and erectile strength is how well you control aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. If your estrogen is to low or two high the type and quantity of gear won't matter because estrogen levels outside of normal ranges will kill your sex drive and erections.
    DiyGynoSurgeon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    The question isn't entirely correct. A bigger threat to libido and erectile strength is how well you control aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. If your estrogen is to low or two high the type and quantity of gear won't matter because estrogen levels outside of normal ranges will kill your sex drive and erections.
    Aha. So, as long as you have normal estrogen levels, you can use any gear?
    Just read AI sticky, in general if you have problems with libido and ED, your estrogen is too low and you should use less AI?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Right however generally speaking estrogen problems are far more common with high bf% I would not advise cycling at your bf%

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Right however generally speaking estrogen problems are far more common with high bf% I would not advise cycling at your bf%
    Redz raises a valid point. Higher bf is associated with increased estrogen, however even with a low bf, maintaining estrogen levels within normal ranges is important for many reasons. In addition to affecting sex drive and erectile function, estrogen levels affect skin vascularity, hair follicle growth, wound healing, immune system function, and more.

If your estrogen is too LOW or too HIGH, both conditions can lead to erectile and libido problems.

Great info, thanks. Yea, I'm gonna get to lower bf% before I do anything, and also sort out my goals.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Aside - good move to read and research a lot before even considering the use of gear. Keep studying.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    On a real note - you are messing with your natural hormonal balance

So - this is how it goes, for me at least; the body is on a roller coaster, you take xxx aas - your hormones are high & your sex drive is through the roof, then they level off & you're kind of in the middle. Then you come off, trt or pct - your drive can just vanish - the androgenic compounds are gone & your body is at lowest point of the roller coaster.

But, we all love roller coasters - pretty exciting aren't they? Nothing like it, the faster & more hard core the better

Generally, the experienced users will give pretty good advice on gear along with AI dosage and usage. If you stay within the dosage recommended, you should be fine. It's when guys start using first and then ask questions that gets in trouble.

Rellim is offline New Member
    I've learned that even taking my aromasin 25mg every 2nd day lowers my sex drive more than I like it to be. I'm settling with rotating between every 2nd day and every 3rd day.

Aromasin has proved to be so effective it removed nipple sensitivity within 12hrs and nipples were normal in 24hrs. But I learned if I take it daily my sex drive suffers, not destroyed but not as strong as I'd like. I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years and it's important to me that our sex life stay strong. In fact it is one of the things that would be a deal breaker for taking AAS. If I couldn't enjoy my partner physically I wouldn't use AAS even for the odd cycle.

All this to show I agree with the statements above regarding the balance between estrogen levels. Don't want them too high but with a AI not to let them get too low also.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryNR3C4 View Post

EDIT:
    PROVIRON is always a good addition for any AAS cycle to boost libido.

Thread Information