Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New cycle Tren E, Test E, Equipoise, still beating cancer, I'm not dead yet! lol

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DFRELAT is offline Associate Member

New cycle Tren E, Test E, Equipoise, still beating cancer, I'm not dead yet! lol

I will be running 500 Tren E, 750 Test E, 700 EQ based on 6 days so shots every 3 days, arimidex and cabergoline only as needed. I will start with this and see how it goes, might increase the doses if needed because I'm cutting down on carbs and I'm down to 280lbs as of today. Don't really want to lose alot of weight, I just want to stay about the same but lower my bodyfat % and keep or gain muscle and strenght. Since my last posts, I've had a few MRI and my brain tumor (grade 3 anaplastic astrocytoma) is stable so I'm very happy about that. I still get tired fast and don't recuperate like I used too, but can't complain since I'm beating the cancer so far! They said I had 2-5 years to live, its been over 2 and a half years now and I'm still unkillable, damn cancer won't take me down!!! Here's a quick vid I made today.

Last edited by DFRELAT; 03-15-2014 at 11:32 PM.

Thread Information