Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New cycle Tren E, Test E, Equipoise, still beating cancer, I'm not dead yet! lol

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    and my everyday breakfast:

This is the first time I ever try to make videos like this so bear with me for now and yes I am french canadian before you ask lol

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Last update on this thread. I've been pretty quiet for some time because many things happened to me these last two months that really screwed up this cycle. For example 3 weeks ago my father died from lung cancer, it came out of nowhere, he went to the hospital not feeling good one day and died a month and a half later. Having brain cancer myself, I don't have the energy I used to. It really got to me hard going to the hospital all those nights and then taking care of him at home, I've been sleeping like crazy for the last 3 weeks. At least he got to die like he wanted, at home, with me right next to him. I didn't completely stop the cycle, I didn't want to lose to much energy because I really needed it, it really drained me. I just basically cut everything in half and good idea too because I don't know how I could've done it without.

The irony is that I was suppose the one to die first with my brain cancer, not him! So as you can imagine I haven't been working out much for some time now, still look big and strong but I'm down to only 269lbs now, the lowest I've been since over 3 years ago when I did a good diet and dropped 30lbs right before I found out I have cancer, had a thread/log about it at the time. But I'm doing alot better now and will start a new cycle soon, not sure sure exactly what yet. I'll start a new thread and post pictures and videos for all the haters as usual! lol

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about your loss. But I am glad that you got to be there with him! Keep fighting, and keep yourself feeling good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information